When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A modest request, for the benefit of those exploring, checking out a potential home, and new home owners not wanting guests popping up in their living room:  When posting slurls for places in this thread, don't stand on your property when creating the slurl.  Instead, go stand on Protected Land at the edge of your parcel.  That way, the slurl you post here will teleport folks to the Protected Land right by your place, and not into the middle of someone's living room, bedroom, or bathroom.  Or underneath the stairs, for that matter lol

1395814874_UndertheStairs.thumb.png.1f67d629e2bef0df29f0a41ac72bb216.png

• Haha 14

11 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

My alt was able to grab Tarina's beautiful abandon on Leera.  I debated most of the day, even decorated some, but have decided that my daughter's place is preferable for us.  Letting this one go at 6:15pm.SLT

1478110858_TraditionalonLeera.png.69e2483bd6d2d830113cf578476be410.png

I had this one a couple of days ago..... if it wasn't for that brick wall around the entire border I might have kept it for a while. I know I could have derendered it but I knew even if I couldn't see it I would have known it was there like a little pebble in my shoe just making me angry....

Just now, AveryWitt said:

I had this one a couple of days ago..... if it wasn't for that brick wall around the entire border I might have kept it for a while. I know I could have derendered it but I knew even if I couldn't see it I would have known it was there like a little pebble in my shoe just making me angry....

I don't mind the wall as much as the fact there was absolutely no landscaping within them.  I can't afford to use most of my LI outside the house.  :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

A modest request, for the benefit of those exploring, checking out a potential home, and new home owners not wanting guests popping up in their living room:  When posting slurls for places in this thread, don't stand on your property when creating the slurl.  Instead, go stand on Protected Land at the edge of your parcel.  That way, the slurl you post here will teleport folks to the Protected Land right by your place, and not into the middle of someone's living room, bedroom, or bathroom.  Or underneath the stairs, for that matter lol

1395814874_UndertheStairs.thumb.png.1f67d629e2bef0df29f0a41ac72bb216.png

omg - this is what happens to me all the time!!!!!

I stand outside and do landmarks. Hmmmm

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, honeyshyla said:

I see poeple standing on plots that might be due for release, do the moles have to set each plot for sale? What do the know that I don't know?

People stand on regions they think may be about to be released so that they will know when the region restarts, which is what happens right before a release. No one has insider info, so you aren't missing out on any secret intel. It's all guesswork and speculation. :) 

• Like 3

Just picked up a trad in Innskeep.  The trads are my least favorite house style, but I figure if I get that amazing view, I could deal with it.  While this one has no water in sight, it is the only house on the block.  I'm going to give it a try and see if inspiration strikes.  Thanks to whoever gave it up.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

15 people in Soft Downs right now.  Five bucks says next release is Pididdle, any takers?  *grins*

hee hee I wouldn't be surprised to see Pididdle go first.  I am off today so I am sure Soft Downs will go tomorrow while I am working with the luck I have been having lately.

• Like 3

Just got a Vic in Mountebank which I threw right back. How disappointing. Looked like it was going to be a keeper on the map, house was right on the river but when I got there, there was NO view. Like how can that be? Well, the river was set SO low below the house at such a steep, straight plunging angle that all you saw was the huge green mountain of the region across the river. Wasn't even any trees on that mountain. Just looked like it was unfinished. And next door the neighbor had rezzed a huge giant tree and put a platform into the tree which I guess, gave them a view but blocked off all the sky light from that side. 

So, nope. 

• Like 2

Just now, Alexxis Foxdale said:

True, but I don't want a log home !!!!

If you are looking for one of the other houses once the log houses are released you will probably see a  lot of the other homes getting abandoned.  This will benefit you too :) .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

If you are looking for one of the other houses once the log houses are released you will probably see a  lot of the other homes getting abandoned.  This will benefit you too :) .

I'm good with a beautiful Mathius water front soooo, just helping out a friend, thx :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Got one in Soft Downs, across from water. Probably releasing, will notify if I do.

Thx  for the info....  I'll  be releasing  one on Cobbs End in  a little while. On the map, it's at the point closest  to the water. Great location, just not what I'm looking for. I'll  let everyone know, fifteen minutes before I release…  more to come in another day or perhaps  again later today. Will keep the forum updated. 

• Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.