When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

39 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Shallow Springs released! And I didn't nab one.

Me either I was sleeping and I still have that Victorian in Banebury.  It most likely went so quickly as there is only 5 houses in that region.  Very nice!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

Anyone else seen the ice floes in Moonia? Are they new? Are they a hint? Shall I stop talking now?😀

They have been there for a while now.  They could be a hint for all we know.  The moles and Lindens love all the theories everyone comes up with so keep talking.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I caught and just released one of the only five homes in Overbite. Really nice area with that "national park" look (but I am really wanting a Vic; I just can't resist clicking!) 

My alt caught it (don't tell anyone) 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

think I might have to start watching this thread again. Got my houseboat just how I want, but now I've got people building huge hideous add-ons all around me 😭

report if you think it's against the covenant.. or even when it is just annoying, let LL decide about it.

And derender as  our granma said :)  

ór... convince your neighbours to join the travelers/hopping club, so they'll be busy finding new places

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Overbite released!

That is the first time in quite a while that they did NOT go by the lists system! Shallow Springs was the last region of the old list. They should have gone on with Wooremal but they did not. No idea why. Insted they chose Overbite - middle of the third list - will Wooremal be the next? or Heath Cliff? I'll watch and be surprised!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

So, am I right in thinking all the new homes are Victorian, as opposed to a new theme? Catching up.

It's true that there are lots of new Victorian homes under work. The rumour is that a new theme is also under works.
A preview region of the new theme is supposed to be available "soon" for visiting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Are new regions still being released on Monday, Wednesday and Friday? I finally bit the bullet and made an alt and made her premium lol she's been trying for a couple of days but no luck. All she's seen are campers, she did see a Vic the day she became premium but lost it what a bummer! 🙂

8 minutes ago, Aillissa said:

Thanks!!!!!! I just grabbed it been waiting for a Vic on water

Congratulations! Take a stroll around the area, you will love it. There's a little park area diagonally across the street where you can sit on benches next to the ocean, and the lake behind your home has a little island with a bridge (I believe there is a bench on that island, too). Have fun! :) 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.