When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

11 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

By the way. Has anyone checked on that Camper showing up for like an hour xD ????? I'm so tempted to get it just to see it go xDxDxD It might be a good spot!!!

I think it was one that my alt got in Tawakani. It has water on 2 sides. If someone hasn't gotten it already. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

Trads still available in Gridlock. I just caught and released one, and saw that the one next door was unclaimed (or maybe abandoned). The ones I saw had nice steps leading up and the houses were set back from the road so that it gave the appearance of a large front yard. Nice. :) 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

I settled in a little trailer for a while - at least until the next new shiny rolls out to stir the beehive.  Game of Homes is hard to put aside, though - I do enjoy getting to know large stretches of the continent by living in them, attaching memories

• Like 8
Just now, Kelli Voom said:

I settled in a little trailer for a while - at least until the next new shiny rolls out to stir the beehive.  Game of Homes is hard to put aside, though - I do enjoy getting to know large stretches of the continent by living in them, attaching memories

I like your way of thinking 😊 especially the memories.

• Like 2

Just got one in Medicine Hat...not one of the unique ones though🙁

Giving it up at slt 4:50 pm...nice one -  backs up to a mountain...very private...just not my dream home!

Edited by DellaLaBella
add comment
  • Like 6
12 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

Just picked up a trad in Sawtooth and I am not sure I want to keep it. Hmmmmm. How many goes do I get? Lol

You get 5 abandons in 24 hours. The clock starts ticking for each abandon. My alt's back in time out after 2 abandons. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1