When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Kayden Oconnell said:

Got it with an alt, Elena. Thank you for the notice! It was exactly what I hoped to find -- west-facing to the sea, elevated, green lot!

So glad you got Kayden!!!!! It's a perfect location, I'm just not the right person for it. Please, share the beautiful pictures you'll take there :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just saw a Vic on the land page and poof, it was gone! 

(P.S. Don't you hate when you get to clicking so fast that you click PAST something you are looking for? It's like "NOOOOOO GO BACK!!" 😂)

ETA: Houseboat showing on land page now

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Malayaa said:

After not clicking all day could not stand it any more and just picked up and released a traditional in New Bigby.  Almost every abandon I've gotten in the last week has had the same pic of ocean waves in the Land option....kind of like Kilroy was Here lol!  

That is me...... this is a clever way to recognize if my catch is fresh or not.....

Oh and the music channel is my Landmark too...... LOL

Edited by Loretta String
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

After not clicking all day could not stand it any more and just picked up and released a traditional in New Bigby.  Almost every abandon I've gotten in the last week has had the same pic of ocean waves in the Land option....kind of like Kilroy was Here lol!  

I've followed them too haha, and the one that says "Another one she didn't like" 😁 I just leave my mug shot🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

That is me...... this is a clever way to recognize if I my catch is fresh or not.....

Oh and the music channel is my Landmark too...... LOL

I have media and music turned off so didn't catch that embellishment!  When the Victorians first released in December I used to see a lot of Rachel Was Here pics, but she must have found her dream location because I have not seen that in a long time  :)

(p.s. my alt was your neighbor on the "other side of the tracks" in Beau Derrick, it is a beautiful region!  I named my lot Perfect 8...cause it is close to a 10 and has a nice lake view once a few trees are strategically derendered)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Such a beautiful sim name... shame about the view, all homes blocked by mountains.

Well some people would rather be surrounded by mountains.  This region is a wonderful area for that.  I did release mine as for me it was a little too boxed in.  But is was a lovely parcel.

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Well some people would rather be surrounded by mountains.  This area is a wonderful area for that.  I did release mine as for me it was a little too boxed in.  But is was a lovely parcel.

*raises hand* I think the mountain areas are great, and I like the remote aspect as well as just the look of them. Plus, there's something to be said lag-wise for not seeing a bazillion houses and all the accompanying textures. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Well some people would rather be surrounded by mountains.  This region is a wonderful area for that.  I did release mine as for me it was a little too boxed in.  But is was a lovely parcel.

I like being surrounded by trees, and rocks, but still  enjoy having the road next to the parcel. A new neighbour extended their home, up and outwards, so I put more trees up so we all have privacy and it is still within keeping of the local scenery. 😁 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.