When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

... and they are all gone already 😮

one thing I do find after a release is to keep trying because not everyone keeps a new release.  There is a good chance your friend can still get one of them.

• Like 3

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Getting it back once is not so bad. It's when I get the same one five times across three different alts that I start getting cranky! 

I keep the LH Place Details handy of the one I rejected, I click on that, if it has a name then I know it's taken, although recently I've been caught out 😀

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Just caught and released a trad in Parlouf. Nice location with a stream running behind the parcel. 

I just caught it! I'm about to release it too, it's a lovely spot, just still not my perfect one, but it IS one the better ones I've had in the last few days. The Mole built pergola across the stream is really nice too 😊

• Like 4

Got a Traditional in Passwall now, that I would jumped with joy to get in April. Nice Linden made pergola across the road, river too, across the road. But, it goes back. I hope there are people looking for houses that isn't us hardcore hunters. It is absolutely in the top, even if it isn't the top.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.