Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Josephina Bonetto said:

I took a huge gamble, I gave up my Vic because I wanted to live in Heath Cliff. I just picked up a trad there. I prefer Vics but I had a yen for Heath Cliff that would not go lol

'Snapshot_015.png

That was my daughter's "abandon".  Glad you are happy to be there.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

That was my daughter's "abandon".  Glad you are happy to be there.

The land page was deathly quiet for ages. I thought I would grab it. Until the next yen I get for something new.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I took a huge gamble, I gave up my Vic because I wanted to live in Heath Cliff. I just picked up a trad there. I prefer Vics but I had a yen for Heath Cliff that would not go lol

Snapshot_015.png

I just flew past you too! Nice catch ☺️

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

Morning everyone!!! Are we expecting any releases today?

They usually do 1 or 2 releases every weekday. No weekends

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend snagged a trad right near the beach and the airstrip.  But this is his neighbor:  Wall all around the property, security orb, and look who's on the always banned list:  1876800673_governorlindenbannedlol_001.thumb.jpg.5b04d404fb88ef5487c8e85e5a4af2bf.jpg

  • Haha 10
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

My friend snagged a trad right near the beach and the airstrip.  But this is his neighbor:  Wall all around the property, security orb, and look who's on the always banned list:  1876800673_governorlindenbannedlol_001.thumb.jpg.5b04d404fb88ef5487c8e85e5a4af2bf.jpg

whats hes scared off ?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

look who's on the always banned list: 

as far i know it won't help a lot ... think it's impossible to ban the Estate Owner.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

as far i know it won't help a lot ... think it's impossible to ban the Estate Owner.

Our thoughts, too.  We couldn't stop laughing.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

We don't know, but it cracked us up lol

friendly guy he must be  ,gues no invitation for tea and cookies then 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

They usually do 1 or 2 releases every weekday. No weekends

Hi Heartz! Yes, I know. I was referring to regions :):):) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at least i hope they wait  until im back from work and before i go to sleep   ,should i send Patch my daily   time  schedule i wonder 😀

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

My friend snagged a trad right near the beach and the airstrip.  But this is his neighbor:  Wall all around the property, security orb, and look who's on the always banned list:  1876800673_governorlindenbannedlol_001.thumb.jpg.5b04d404fb88ef5487c8e85e5a4af2bf.jpg

There is a bug with the privacy setting, where if you don't have somebody in the banned list, you are not safe from prying eyes at a distance on your parcel(if you are at 500m on your parcel, somebody at 300m could cam and see you; having a name in the banned list makes it so they cannot). Many people often put Governor Linden in just to have somebody there.

This is my only figure when I see Governor Linden show up in banned lists.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Logged in with coffee a minute ago and there was a traditional just sitting there....Phelps Place, just released, by train tracks.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Morning everyone!!! Are we expecting any releases today?

They went kind of rogue with the order of regions the past couple of days, so we can't follow The List now! I guess we can take bets and make a game out of which will be released next. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and now I may sit out for a bit... was really hoping to get a place in the new regions with a water view by train tracks, but I scored a place with a back to Mole National Park and a front facing a switchyard. And I just LOVE Mole National Park, so nope... staying for a bit

 

banbury.png

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kitten Kaos said:

and now I may sit out for a bit... was really hoping to get a place in the new regions with a water view by train tracks, but I scored a place with a back to Mole National Park and a front facing a switchyard. And I just LOVE Mole National Park, so nope... staying for a bit

imageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe5

I made the same decision, when I snagged the parcel at Overbite, plus it's been a relief not to keep clicking so often 😁 I'm not saying I won't move... but the Bellisseria Cat has been round a couple of times, I'd hate to confuse her 😊

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my alts finished her 5 house grabs, and my other has had 2, one of them Phelps Place.

So. Still waiting in case "that special" abandoned home comes up.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had one in Hardtack, that was the "closest to keep" today. Those small islands are nice. But I am not looking for nice, I am looking for an impossibly good place.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems we all have got that home at Phelps Place!!!!

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I had one in Hardtack, that was the "closest to keep" today. Those small islands are nice. But I am not looking for nice, I am looking for an impossibly good place.

My idea of an impossibly good place (Victorian)  :) perhaps boats too close ...

 

Snapshot_205.png

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Or trad...apologies if anyone else has been posting these they are too good not to post about...

 

Snapshot_206.png

What regions are these homes in? (Assuming you aren't living in them and don't want to say, of course!)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...