When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I took a huge gamble, I gave up my Vic because I wanted to live in Heath Cliff. I just picked up a trad there. I prefer Vics but I had a yen for Heath Cliff that would not go lol

Snapshot_015.png

I just flew past you too! Nice catch ☺️

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

My friend snagged a trad right near the beach and the airstrip.  But this is his neighbor:  Wall all around the property, security orb, and look who's on the always banned list:  1876800673_governorlindenbannedlol_001.thumb.jpg.5b04d404fb88ef5487c8e85e5a4af2bf.jpg

whats hes scared off ?  

1 hour ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

My friend snagged a trad right near the beach and the airstrip.  But this is his neighbor:  Wall all around the property, security orb, and look who's on the always banned list:  1876800673_governorlindenbannedlol_001.thumb.jpg.5b04d404fb88ef5487c8e85e5a4af2bf.jpg

There is a bug with the privacy setting, where if you don't have somebody in the banned list, you are not safe from prying eyes at a distance on your parcel(if you are at 500m on your parcel, somebody at 300m could cam and see you; having a name in the banned list makes it so they cannot). Many people often put Governor Linden in just to have somebody there.

This is my only figure when I see Governor Linden show up in banned lists.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

and now I may sit out for a bit... was really hoping to get a place in the new regions with a water view by train tracks, but I scored a place with a back to Mole National Park and a front facing a switchyard. And I just LOVE Mole National Park, so nope... staying for a bit

banbury.png

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kitten Kaos said:

and now I may sit out for a bit... was really hoping to get a place in the new regions with a water view by train tracks, but I scored a place with a back to Mole National Park and a front facing a switchyard. And I just LOVE Mole National Park, so nope... staying for a bit

imageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe5

I made the same decision, when I snagged the parcel at Overbite, plus it's been a relief not to keep clicking so often 😁 I'm not saying I won't move... but the Bellisseria Cat has been round a couple of times, I'd hate to confuse her 😊

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I had one in Hardtack, that was the "closest to keep" today. Those small islands are nice. But I am not looking for nice, I am looking for an impossibly good place.

My idea of an impossibly good place (Victorian)  :) perhaps boats too close ...

Snapshot_205.png

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.