Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Just now, Josephina Bonetto said:

I took a huge gamble, I gave up my Vic because I wanted to live in Heath Cliff. I just picked up a trad there. I prefer Vics but I had a yen for Heath Cliff that would not go lol

'Snapshot_015.png

That was my daughter's "abandon".  Glad you are happy to be there.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

That was my daughter's "abandon".  Glad you are happy to be there.

The land page was deathly quiet for ages. I thought I would grab it. Until the next yen I get for something new.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I took a huge gamble, I gave up my Vic because I wanted to live in Heath Cliff. I just picked up a trad there. I prefer Vics but I had a yen for Heath Cliff that would not go lol

Snapshot_015.png

I just flew past you too! Nice catch ☺️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

Morning everyone!!! Are we expecting any releases today?

They usually do 1 or 2 releases every weekday. No weekends

• Like 2

My friend snagged a trad right near the beach and the airstrip.  But this is his neighbor:  Wall all around the property, security orb, and look who's on the always banned list:  1876800673_governorlindenbannedlol_001.thumb.jpg.5b04d404fb88ef5487c8e85e5a4af2bf.jpg

• Haha 10
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

My friend snagged a trad right near the beach and the airstrip.  But this is his neighbor:  Wall all around the property, security orb, and look who's on the always banned list:  1876800673_governorlindenbannedlol_001.thumb.jpg.5b04d404fb88ef5487c8e85e5a4af2bf.jpg

whats hes scared off ?  

7 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

look who's on the always banned list: 

as far i know it won't help a lot ... think it's impossible to ban the Estate Owner.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

as far i know it won't help a lot ... think it's impossible to ban the Estate Owner.

Our thoughts, too.  We couldn't stop laughing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

We don't know, but it cracked us up lol

friendly guy he must be  ,gues no invitation for tea and cookies then 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

They usually do 1 or 2 releases every weekday. No weekends

Hi Heartz! Yes, I know. I was referring to regions :):):) 

• Like 1

at least i hope they wait  until im back from work and before i go to sleep   ,should i send Patch my daily   time  schedule i wonder 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

There is a bug with the privacy setting, where if you don't have somebody in the banned list, you are not safe from prying eyes at a distance on your parcel(if you are at 500m on your parcel, somebody at 300m could cam and see you; having a name in the banned list makes it so they cannot). Many people often put Governor Linden in just to have somebody there.

This is my only figure when I see Governor Linden show up in banned lists.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Logged in with coffee a minute ago and there was a traditional just sitting there....Phelps Place, just released, by train tracks.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Morning everyone!!! Are we expecting any releases today?

They went kind of rogue with the order of regions the past couple of days, so we can't follow The List now! I guess we can take bets and make a game out of which will be released next. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

and now I may sit out for a bit... was really hoping to get a place in the new regions with a water view by train tracks, but I scored a place with a back to Mole National Park and a front facing a switchyard. And I just LOVE Mole National Park, so nope... staying for a bit

banbury.png

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kitten Kaos said:

and now I may sit out for a bit... was really hoping to get a place in the new regions with a water view by train tracks, but I scored a place with a back to Mole National Park and a front facing a switchyard. And I just LOVE Mole National Park, so nope... staying for a bit

imageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe5

I made the same decision, when I snagged the parcel at Overbite, plus it's been a relief not to keep clicking so often 😁 I'm not saying I won't move... but the Bellisseria Cat has been round a couple of times, I'd hate to confuse her 😊

• Like 7

One of my alts finished her 5 house grabs, and my other has had 2, one of them Phelps Place.

So. Still waiting in case "that special" abandoned home comes up.

• Like 5

I had one in Hardtack, that was the "closest to keep" today. Those small islands are nice. But I am not looking for nice, I am looking for an impossibly good place.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It seems we all have got that home at Phelps Place!!!!

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I had one in Hardtack, that was the "closest to keep" today. Those small islands are nice. But I am not looking for nice, I am looking for an impossibly good place.

My idea of an impossibly good place (Victorian)  :) perhaps boats too close ...

Snapshot_205.png

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Or trad...apologies if anyone else has been posting these they are too good not to post about...

Snapshot_206.png

What regions are these homes in? (Assuming you aren't living in them and don't want to say, of course!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1