When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

What regions are these homes in? (Assuming you aren't living in them and don't want to say, of course!)

These are unreleased Medicine Hat (trad) and Leonine Mews (vic) at least I don't think Medicine Hat is out yet ... I've made the terrible mistake of looking around again...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Or trad...apologies if anyone else has been posting these they are too good not to post about...

Snapshot_206.png

Add a little pond, and then it's perfection to me!

I've managed to get a Victorian on my alt like an hour ago. An abandon with funky colors walls hehe. I think I will keep it over the weekend and anounce here when I let it go

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Add a little pond, and then it's perfection to me!

I've managed to get a Victorian on my alt like an hour ago. An abandon with funky colors walls hehe. I think I will keep it over the weekend and anounce here when I let it go

You guys keep getting Victorians and all I see is Meadowbrooks with an occasional trailer.  Makes me wonder what I am doing wrong.  😕 

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

They went kind of rogue with the order of regions the past couple of days, so we can't follow The List now! I guess we can take bets and make a game out of which will be released next. 😂

That is probably their latest ploy to keep us on our toes and always guessing.

19 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I have a lot of alts, just not premium ones! How many do you have that are premium?

I currently have 4, but I'm considering bumping another 1 or 2.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, reynols said:

You guys keep getting Victorians and all I see is Meadowbrooks with an occasional trailer.  Makes me wonder what I am doing wrong.  😕 

Some of the victorians go to the land page quite a few times - often it is the same Victorian and they will only last a second usually before someone picks it up. EDIT for example If I let a Victorian go back to the land page sometimes I will see two come back up. Recently it is just the same Vics I catch. And I usually catch them because I know one is coming up because I just let it out :) not as much choice as a week or so ago...

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Some of the victorians go to the land page quite a few times - often it is the same Victorian and they will only last a second usually before someone picks it up

Well, I am refreshing right now, so if anyone feels generous...  😁😁😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

It's just a questions of refreshing like crazy

i sort of, little bit.. disagree...i never used a refresher, it only makes the chance a little higher, you still have the huger risk somebody else sees the available home a second faster and grabs it.
All my chances i grabbed manually

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i sort of, little bit.. disagree...i never used a refresher, it only makes the chance a little higher, you still have the huger risk somebody else sees the available home a second faster and grabs it.
All my chances i grabbed manually

Same here, I refresh manually, that's why I mentioned 'like crazy' ;) 

• Like 2

NO No No No No!!!!  A Victorian showed up!  Couldn't click through fast enough... 😥

That is so discouraging.   Well, I have to go so I will try again later this afternoon.    😪😥😪

Edited by reynols
  • Sad 1

Using auto-refresh let me do other things, like write on the forum, read fanfiction on AO3, be on Tumblr and other pages. I don't know how you can refresh manually so many times that you catch houses. Auto-refresh is running in the background on Chrome, while I go on with the other things on Firefox. I get an alert and sometimes I miss the house, sometimes I get it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Using auto-refresh let me do other things, like write on the forum, read fanfiction on AO3, be on Tumblr and other pages. I don't know how you can refresh manually so many times that you catch houses. Auto-refresh is running in the background on Chrome, while I go on with the other things on Firefox. I get an alert and sometimes I miss the house, sometimes I get it. 

The Chrome auto-refresh alarm always seems to be too late for me, unless it happens to be a region release and there are a number of homes available at the same time; perhaps my computer is slow.

Edited by DellaLaBella
add comment
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Well, that's how it's worked for me. I only used autorefresh back when the first homes were launched (and I didnt get my home till June xD )  I use manual now, while doing other things. Maybe I refresh every 10 min, and I usually get homes. I don't change homes that much anyway

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, reynols said:

NO No No No No!!!!  A Victorian showed up!  Couldn't click through fast enough... 😥

That is so discouraging.   Well, I have to go so I will try again later this afternoon.    😪😥😪

We all do that - miss them. And like Sylvia said earlier on, we refresh past them when we get on auto pilot which feels like this...

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.