When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Dora Paule said:

That's a great location, Atina0, we're neighbours :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/177/140/32

Neville is awesome, I remember that only one of the nine Victorians there had an owner when I got mine.  In a few minutes Linden delivered the rest of the homes, it was fun to see people appear suddenly and run around the street looking at what they got.

With the exception of the previous owner of your current home, they have the same residents, what we might call a real neighborhood.  The views are incredible if you derezz some of the bushes, I set "The Doyle" home, and it's nice.

Call my door if you need anything :)

Dora.jpg

I'm stil amazed I got it😀

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Yes, I just bagged a plot there.  It's so extraordinary that there wasn't even a house on the plot. :D  I let it go, though.

I'm still standing in mine, it's by a railroad track, which is cool. I'll probably tire of it in 15 minutes or so. :D 

ETA: Not even that long. I returned. it. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

SSPE359 - a station, with no houses around it.  Will there be buses to take you home, I wonder?

SSPE359's southern edge borders a big 3-or-so-region park that extends down to that bay above Oleander.  A BIG recreation area.  You could come by boat to SSPE376's dock. take a beautiful hike through parklands to SSPE359.  Then if you like you can take the train down all the way through South Belli to Red Hook, where there's a boat rez zone at the end of the line, and explore Belli's southern reaches.

/me puts on a perky little hat.  Just call me your Belli excursion planner!

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.