When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Putting this boat back - Fishtown corner next to the lighthouse  (and some other stuff!)https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fishtown/204/180/0

That's next to me. I consider that spot to be one of the best in SL. New bloke who got it after you felt he was very lucky to get it.

Really good view from there. Great sailor's plot. Notice how high my camera is set in these... All those regions around it are old long standing filled in spaces. Not 'off-grid will have an island on it tomorrow' regions.

0c0cb3c7e98c667a91fc5883f24c6a31.jpg

0a789e3ed005b82ac146c105d02c9324.jpg

9a7a0d1738509cbaf7c129a71b1fac4a.jpg

Only the North-Northwest view that has Mordor in it - which oddly grows on folks over time.

220801d937fdefb3c1460a52fc60b397.jpg

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

I'm going to release this Vic in Grote Dijk at 6:20pm SL time. (Doesn't surpass my alt's on the river.) Fingers ready, Victorian fans! Edit: Occasional trads popping up, but this Vic still in maintenance as of 6:35pm SL time. FINALLY appeared on LP at 6:52, and snapped up immediately.

grotedijkVic.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 1

as i was going for the  Vic at the Grote dijk  .i just clicked on my phone in the middle of my night ,still half sleeping  ,i got a Vic in Neville  ,thinking it would be another inlandish house i went back to sleep ..........wel in the morning when i looked my heart almost stopped beating ,it seems my hopping days are over ,this  is what i was looking for ,what a gorgeous morning surprise .

image.thumb.png.4b1c3a8e55f5ffc1b8798bbfeec0ac10.png

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

as i was going for the  Vic at the Grote dijk  .i just clicked on my phone in the middle of my night ,still half sleeping  ,i got a Vic in Neville  ,thinking it would be another inlandish house i went back to sleep ..........wel in the morning when i looked my heart almost stopped beating ,it seems my hopping days are over ,this  is what i was looking for ,what a gorgeous morning surprise .

wow....nice

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

That's next to me. I consider that spot to be one of the best in SL. New bloke who got it after you felt he was very lucky to get it.

Really good view from there. Great sailor's plot. Notice how high my camera is set in these... All those regions around it are old long standing filled in spaces. Not 'off-grid will have an island on it tomorrow' regions.

0c0cb3c7e98c667a91fc5883f24c6a31.jpg

0a789e3ed005b82ac146c105d02c9324.jpg

9a7a0d1738509cbaf7c129a71b1fac4a.jpg

Only the North-Northwest view that has Mordor in it - which oddly grows on folks over time.

220801d937fdefb3c1460a52fc60b397.jpg

That's great - I am not looking for a boat so I let it back again and mentioned it because it is a great place! Sometimes we curiosity click :) also often we never mention them. Some great ones recently though 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atina0 said:

That's so lovely @Atina0 I hope you post some snaps once you have furnished and decorated!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Atina0 said:

What a great place!!!! Congratulations, enjoy your new home!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That's a great location, Atina0, we're neighbours :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/177/140/32

Neville is awesome, I remember that only one of the nine Victorians there had an owner when I got mine.  In a few minutes Linden delivered the rest of the homes, it was fun to see people appear suddenly and run around the street looking at what they got.

With the exception of the previous owner of your current home, they have the same residents, what we might call a real neighborhood.  The views are incredible if you derezz some of the bushes, I set "The Doyle" home, and it's nice.

Call my door if you need anything :)

Dora.jpg

Edited by Dora Paule
  • Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.