When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

11 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

My alt just landed a parcel that had a well known Linden in it - in fact I think I landed on their head! They were super nice and stayed to say hi - nice surprise for me today! 😊

Did you get their house 

• Like 1
  • Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I got that one. lol  (Then one in Beckwith Station; gave it back too!)

I got it four times!!!!! It's not bad at all, but when you already have an almost perfect-to-you home, it gets more difficult hehe

Edited by Elena Core
  • Haha 5
36 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I got it four times!!!!!

been haunted with a camper at Comfort .., finally got a boat at Wilderness Point,  not super but not bad at all. Square parcel and some distance to neighbours.
(only had to eject a sticky avi that kept floating in my room)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Three different Beckwiths (not one of the ones I had my eye on) and a Lockspur - all returned, so I guess that's my lot for the day. 

Really? Lockspur again? Poor thing, we really need to get that home a family....

Edited by Elena Core
  • Haha 1
Just now, Elena Core said:

Really? Lockspur again? Poor thing, we really need to that home a family....

As @Chloe Dolores pointed out to me one time, I truly think that a home eventually gets the person it was meant to have.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

As @Chloe Dolores pointed out to me one time, I truly think that a home eventually gets the person it was meant to have.

Weirdly enough one of my "mes" got a Lockspur home today that we really like - it's going to be tough choosing between a few of them in a week or so, (I am going to have to keep Saltmarsh regardless I love it!)

• Like 6
58 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Weirdly enough one of my "mes" got a Lockspur home today that we really like - it's going to be tough choosing between a few of them in a week or so, (I am going to have to keep Saltmarsh regardless I love it!)

I've been coming across some lovely Trads in the older first release neighborhoods. My alts have been reluctantly letting them go and hoping that others will enjoy the locations. People mention how spectacular the landscaping is in the newer neighborhoods. I've been finding breathtaking areas that were released April 15. It's such a treat to explore this continent.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Beckwith Station released!

They are going stricktly after the list! *lol*

... next should be Beau Derrick ... well after 3 pm SLT ... which makes it well after midnight my time!

I am happy I am no longer an active hunter for they are making a habit of this after midnight releases!

• Like 2
Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It's nice to have some later releases for the USA folks who work during the day. :) 

.......and the Canadians too , eh! 😁

• Like 3