When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Three different Beckwiths (not one of the ones I had my eye on) and a Lockspur - all returned, so I guess that's my lot for the day. 

Really? Lockspur again? Poor thing, we really need to get that home a family....

Edited by Elena Core
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

As @Chloe Dolores pointed out to me one time, I truly think that a home eventually gets the person it was meant to have.

Weirdly enough one of my "mes" got a Lockspur home today that we really like - it's going to be tough choosing between a few of them in a week or so, (I am going to have to keep Saltmarsh regardless I love it!)

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Weirdly enough one of my "mes" got a Lockspur home today that we really like - it's going to be tough choosing between a few of them in a week or so, (I am going to have to keep Saltmarsh regardless I love it!)

I've been coming across some lovely Trads in the older first release neighborhoods. My alts have been reluctantly letting them go and hoping that others will enjoy the locations. People mention how spectacular the landscaping is in the newer neighborhoods. I've been finding breathtaking areas that were released April 15. It's such a treat to explore this continent.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Beckwith Station released!

They are going stricktly after the list! *lol*

... next should be Beau Derrick ... well after 3 pm SLT ... which makes it well after midnight my time!

I am happy I am no longer an active hunter for they are making a habit of this after midnight releases!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.