When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, ananoelle said:

Which a sand plot or the ones that seem back to front for me lol 

If I can see it on a PC I may be able to do some thing but until then my house will just sit, sorry to my neighbours lol

Lol back to front.

Right now, you'd just get frustrated if you have the same mailbox issue many are having. So don't think your neighbors will be looking too hard at your parcel ;)

• Like 2

Just now, Zoya McDonnagh said:

Lol back to front.

Right now, you'd just get frustrated if you have the same mailbox issue many are having. So don't think your neighbors will be looking too hard at your parcel ;)

True that, everyone will be more worried about setting up their homes lol ... on lumiya I can touch the mail box but the menu is not working for me I get no options to change house. There were addons I wanted and had visualized what I'd do, then I got a back to front house 🤦‍♀️😂

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ananoelle said:

Maybe @Blush Bravin, @Chic Aeon or @CoffeeDujour has some addon options for back to front homes???? (homes with front doors facing the water and back decks and so on facing the road) 

Even, and I'm reaching here.. @Zoya McDonnagh what does your build look like is it for sale 😂😂😜

My home is like like. I love it. Open sea view. Likely most add-ons would work.  Stop by any time. Heathstone on the beach, house with all the raised gardening beds and clutter :D.

• Like 2

I'm just down the coast from Chic with a house looking out to sea.

As far as add-ons fitting, from the surveying I have done, while the parcel's rotation (and in turn the direction the house faces) may vary in relation to nearby roads, they are virtually identical in terms of actual parcel layout.

This really only affects items placed at the sides of homes that are intended to have road access, like a garage or car port, although there is sufficient space to place a little connecting driveway if you need to go out sideways. 

I have not seen any that would prevent the items I've (or others) have made from fitting as designed, however, if by some random fluke you happen to have a problem please do poke the creator. I can't speak for anyone else, but I will certainly do what I can to help.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

This is mega frustrating had numerous properties sold out and two I couldn't get because "an unknown error has occurred"😦

I think the "Unknown error" happens when the page is overloaded with hits? I saw it several times when "The Pickle" boats were released.

And don't blame the page overheating now on me, lol. I have been sleeping like a baby. 😇 and not refreshed the page once.

5 hours ago, ananoelle said:

I just got one though it's on sand and not really what I'm after 

That's not problematic. Now that we can have 64 m big prims, it just takes 1 LI to cover it totally with a green textured prim. 32 x 32 m and I got a good advice on how to get a lawn that's as close to the Bellisseria grass ground as can be.

With hedges or fences around, it looks like you watered your garden well. 😁

I was at Apple Fall mainstore yesterday, and looked at her plants. Found one that's not made by Apple Fall. It was "Backyard hedge". I inspected it and found the creator, MllEtoile Resident, went over and bought it (and maybe a thing or two more) 😇.

Anyway, it's one LI and even better, it can be stretched some bigger and hold the LI. I tested it home, stretched it until the shortest side was 3,4 m. I forgot how long the others were. So you can make your own hedge without using up a lot of LI.

When Apple Fall has it in her garden decorations, it's always looking good.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am in the building zone now. Saw green dots and thought that might be the new owners ... but NO ...

Various Avatars are sitting in Chairs on public land or flying and watching but I haven't found any homes in the new regions occupied yet. What I did see was Kona Linden (very impressing avatar!) hoovering since quite some time in front of a house in Fofita. Last inspections? Around the region is a sort of red frame to which Patch had commented on another occasasion .... "soonish" ;)

48125321361_22cb3a3466_h.jpg
KonaLinden by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48125350813_a37fb2caf6_h.jpg
Fofita by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

PS; Went over to Santa Louisa and YES those are owned homes ... yesterdays batch it seems.

and by the way ... refreshing since about two hours ... NOTHING.  Wonder id they will allways take the same hour of the day? When have the Santa Louisa hpuses been thrown onto the maket?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

I just posted this at the SSP thread, but since it's been mentioned several times here too figured I'd add it here too.

A traditional house and houseboat (likely the same house and boat that others are seeing) are still doing the rounds (as in, showing up every now and then) so I'm thinking perhaps they may be glitched. They were still showing as available as of 5 mins ago Australian Time, but also display the 'Sold out, try another model' message. So perhaps they will be repaired when the new batch is released. Soon (™)

18 hours ago, Fox Wijaya said:

now that's what i call unfair play, and a system of randomly releasing abandoned house is MORE then welcome to prevent this.

Why is that unfair? It wouldnt be any different in RL...
Well, im giving up my houseboat at 6 am PDT, what happens to be in 3 minutes... better refresh constantly :)

Who claimed a house to pass it so someone else? There is no way to do it.
The only thing you can do is to tell someone when you let go of the house, and then you still dont know when it will appear for someone else.

Btw, i clicked. My one should be available soon.

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

About 5 Minutes ago another house passed by ...

didn't get it (of course!) but it turned up three times before the system realised it had been taken.

Interesting... it didn't even get triggered on my computer... I'm going to try with a 1 second refresh, just for a laugh...

Just now a houseboat went by ... same procedure.

I am refreshing every 3 seconds - Netbook Windows 10 Crome .

The reason I am never quick enough (besides that I am old) is that I am doing other things on my Tower. So when I hear the alarmI have to hop up, go 1 m to the table, get the mouse and start clicking. It's a matter of seconds, but someone else is ALLWAYS some split seconds quicker. But as I have a house and am just looking for a better location it is not SO urgent that I am willing to spend hours refreshing activly with my eyes and hands concentrated on it.

Edited by Leora Jacobus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.