When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

25 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

it´s madness

Yes it is ... and even tho I yell and scream and feel so frustrated, I still continue to try .. maybe one day the damn stars will align.

(ok on another note .. how in the hell do you do that deal with a persons name in orange?)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dick Spad said:

(ok on another note .. how in the hell do you do that deal with a persons name in orange?)

That is basically paging/pinging a specific person.  Type the @ symbol  and then start typing their name (no space between the @ and their name) and select from the shown names.  It will put it in orange and give them a Notification that they have been "Mentioned".

@Dick Spad

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I am learning so much ,,,, hugs   never knew  whooot ,,,,, 

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That is basically paging/pinging a specific person.  Type the @ symbol  and then start typing their name (no space between the @ and their name) and select from the shown names.  It will put it in orange and give them a Notification that they have been "Mentioned"

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Colby Coby- Which group chat was that?

I would actually expect the 'time of day' to vary a bit throughout the day, just because it will help a little with the different time zones.  Monday's was late in the day primarily because they had to wait till Patch did the Meet the Lindens talk where he announced the new release schedule.

Can we know where Patch announced this? A group or something?  This is giving some an advantage that others don't have if we don't know where to be alerted to these quick messages being sent out prior to a release on that day.  😕

3a3475990d3e0b57ea33a9599c530b1c.png

Edited by PrudenceAnton

22 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Does anyone know roughly the time of day that they released homes for the new region on Monday?

Monday's release was shortly after the Meet the Lindens talk with Patch -- something like 3:30-4:00 pm SLT, I think.

12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Who said 7 seconds? It appeared to be more to me.

I would never have snatched one in 7 secods! Or have I just been lucky?

You got lucky, I guess.  :)

3 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Can we know where Patch announced this? A group or something?  This is giving some an advantage that others don't have if we don't know where to be alerted to these quick messages being sent out prior to a release on that day.  😕

3a3475990d3e0b57ea33a9599c530b1c.png

Coby said that was in the Bellisseria Citizens group.  He may have also announced it in the Bellisseria Community group - no clue on that.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Monday's release was shortly after the Meet the Lindens talk with Patch -- something like 3:30-4:00 pm SLT, I think.

You got lucky, I guess.  :)

Coby said that was in the Bellisseria Citizens group.  He may have also announced it in the Bellisseria Community group - no clue on that.

Thank you, after reading back I spotted where someone said it was the Bellisseries Citizens group. I joined it and noticed that Patch Linden and many of the moles are part of the group so I"ll keep an eye on it.

secondlife:///app/group/f7b0c9d9-ab6d-30d1-e37f-52b2bb132074/about

Edited by PrudenceAnton

It would be FANTASTIC if these small batch releases could be done on some kind of schedule, more than some random message in a group where many of the people already have a new Linden home, and more than "maybe every other day."  

Also... I am finding it somewhat annoying that there are people who have more than one premium account and have gotten more than one new Linden home.  Yes I know they pay for it like everyone else, and they are not breaking any rules by doing so, but it would be nice to give other people a chance to get *one* first. 

Yes, I am grumbly.  This is tame compared to my rant I erased.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Who said 7 seconds? It appeared to be more to me.

I would never have snatched one in 7 secods! Or have I just been lucky?

Me too, I was refreshing just to time it (had no intention of grabbing), and it seemed more like a few minutes to me.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I have been trying for a LL Home for 6 weeks now (with auto refresh) no luck for me. I’m beginning to wonder why I bothered to pay a years premium membership a year in advance? And looks like the NZ time zone is way out of reach for a new home. Feeling frustrated and sad 😔 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

I have been trying for a LL Home for 6 weeks now (with auto refresh) no luck for me. I’m beginning to wonder why I bothered to pay a years premium membership a year in advance? And looks like the NZ time zone is way out of reach for a new home. Feeling frustrated and sad 😔 

The past 6 weeks have had nothing but the occasional abandoned lots and the single region released this past Monday and a single region today.  It really is hard to get anything from that.  

If you are interested in those Campers & Trailers shown at SL16B, there will be a large batch of those released within the next few months.  We'll likely hear more as that get closer.  Patch will definitely update the main Update thread for that release.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Coby said that was in the Bellisseria Citizens group.  He may have also announced it in the Bellisseria Community group

if this is the case it's pretty lame, many aren't in those groups ( for some very good reasons)
such announcements should be done in a official channel.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TheaDee said:

Yes, I am grumbly.  This is tame compared to my rant I erased.  

BIG HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS.....I know the feeling ,,,,,but you will be blessed later on ,,,,, not to fear,,,, be it real life or second life ,,,, i have see it over and over and over  and yours and my test is to be loving kind understanding ,,,, for others will they share  think of others  ,, our legacy is written by our actions  at the  end of the day ,,,, be happy for thoses who have ,,,,,  in the mean time you can try all the older generation ones  ,, i just snagged a beautifly cypress with a view that is wow ,,,, shame if it had all the prims and land  i would be a happy camper here ,,,  hugs hugs hugs 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

I’m really only keen on a Houseboat or House, so I’ll keep trying 🙂 fingers crossed lol

I know there are people currently in a House or Houseboat that do want one of the Campers/Trailers instead.  So I imagine that when they finally get released, there will be a bit larger than normal batch of abandoned places.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.