When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HAD  a funny thought ,,,, what if we begged for a wal mart on the new sim...... lololololol   sorry ,,,, if i got to pay a higher  membership but still low prim i got to get  some better discounts somewhere ,,,,Instagram-Follow-wot-u-sayin-bro-c78865.png.9895111ffb933dd1d66620d1dbc666da.png

• Haha 1

I think the group chat announcement was a bad judgement call and as I've read this morning yet more people arent happy about it. 

If your not going to update the forum thread on times of release then fairs fair, dont release times in group chats as well. 

I have a home and my eyes were jammed shut at the time these went live but I kinda feel for the ones who arent in world and rely on forum updates. There wouldnt even need to be a huge post something like "next release in xx mins" as a update like there was in group chat.

• Like 8

It is always abandoned houses and boats, so don't give up.

Every time you miss one is practice. It took several days for me to train with the auto refresh before I scored. Since then, I just use it to see if the epic spot comes up. The one who has it all. Placement, view, beautiful scenery.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is always abandoned houses and boats, so don't give up.

Every time you miss one is practice. It took several days for me to train with the auto refresh before I scored. Since then, I just use it to see if the epic spot comes up. The one who has it all. Placement, view, beautiful scenery.

Can you do that if you already have a house? 

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

A boat, just now. Hope one of you who auto refresh got it!

Gaaaaaa darn it, LOL! I don't use the auto refresh dealio, because when I'm in SL or playing one of my games, I keep cpu (gpu? I'm a dummy about that) usage as minimal as possible. Saw your post and leaped to the page, but... of course gone >.<

Some day......

2 hours ago, Lillie Button said:

Can you do that if you already have a house? 

I have 2 premium alts, but they aren't necessarily holding a house. At least 1 must be free for hunting all the time. When a better plot comes, an older plot is abandoned. I need one free for the super premium, what ever that will be. If it will be better land deals with more LI that Bellisseria, I can jump on that. Maybe abandon Bellisseria totally. It is fun now, but I am easy tired of things.

My 6 last days of abandoned plots:

list.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have 2 premium alts, but they aren't necessarily holding a house. At least 1 must be free for hunting all the time. When a better plot comes, an older plot is abandoned. I need one free for the super premium, what ever that will be. If it will be better land deals with more LI that Bellisseria, I can jump on that. Maybe abandon Bellisseria totally. It is fun now, but I am easy tired of things.

list.jpg

you have made a game within a game within a game. Congrats!  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

list.jpg

Thank you for the Fox Chase house!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Wow, it's amazing that you have been able to grab so many. I'm torn between even trying to get abandoned lots and just waiting and trying for the new releases. I can't help but think that the new releases give us a better shot at a nice location. Who knows!

5 hours ago, Lillie Button said:

Wow, it's amazing that you have been able to grab so many. I'm torn between even trying to get abandoned lots and just waiting and trying for the new releases. I can't help but think that the new releases give us a better shot at a nice location. Who knows!

Well it is a matter of taste of course but I prefer the coastal lots, so the new ones are usually not as good (for ME) as the very first release. I am hunting with my alts for the perfect location (game in game in game) like @Marianne Little does and the lot I got yesterday in New Hamsterdam will very likely be abandoned in a few days, no nice view towards the sea, not very near water, partly sandy garden without hedges. I am just playing about a bit to see what I can make of it and then back into the pool.

The house I am likely to keep is one of the first I was given in Sorensen. I personally like to have the SEA very near, not a lake, not a river not a creek but the SEA and the regions that are now being finished are in the middle of Bellisseria. So what I am fishing for are abandoned lots. People who prefer a houseboat or a trailer or the hillsides, woods, mountains will give up their Seaside houses ... or so I hope ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/25/2019 at 7:42 AM, Marianne Little said:

That's not problematic. Now that we can have 64 m big prims, it just takes 1 LI to cover it totally with a green textured prim. 32 x 32 m and I got a good advice on how to get a lawn that's as close to the Bellisseria grass ground as can be.

With hedges or fences around, it looks like you watered your garden well. 😁

I was at Apple Fall mainstore yesterday, and looked at her plants. Found one that's not made by Apple Fall. It was "Backyard hedge". I inspected it and found the creator, MllEtoile Resident, went over and bought it (and maybe a thing or two more) 😇.

Anyway, it's one LI and even better, it can be stretched some bigger and hold the LI. I tested it home, stretched it until the shortest side was 3,4 m. I forgot how long the others were. So you can make your own hedge without using up a lot of LI.

When Apple Fall has it in her garden decorations, it's always looking good.

I had the same problem in New Hamsterdam and tried to solve it that way. Got me those hedges (which I thought you meant) and made a 32x32 gras-dummy. But the hedges weren't REALLY strechable, needed 6 or 7 of them to cover most of the edge and the outcome is not quite as I like it. I guess I'll take some  old sculpt hedges I have and strech them really looooong. Not quite so natural but only one prim.

48136424536_0ee81593f7_h.jpg
Garden_before by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48136456718_e3305524da_h.jpg
Garden_after by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Synndalicious said:

Would be nice if they did some of the releases at night for those of us that had RL jobs during the day ! Just sayin   :)

Lots of things in life would be nice, but not always feasible.  Patch explained why they need to release them during the LL work day here:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well today is not a release day but usually there are 4 to 6 abandoned houses or boats in 6 hours.

I refreshed for 5 hours and NOTHING came my way! How about you? Anyone any luck today?

Just the same house boat. I don't know if its the same but the same picture and the same 'sold out' message, if that helps?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well today is not a release day but usually there are 4 to 6 abandoned houses or boats in 6 hours.

I refreshed for 5 hours and NOTHING came my way! How about you? Anyone any luck today?

No luck today or yesterday, haven't seen a single one. I've decided to wait for the Campers release

15 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just the same house boat. I don't know if its the same but the same picture and the same 'sold out' message, if that helps?

I'm pretty sure the pictures are always the same, unless they maybe rotate between the four styles randomly or something, but that will tell you nothing about location.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

It is funny about that "Sold out" message! One alt refreshed for about an hour or so. Than she got this "Sold out" Page.

After I logged out and logged in with another alt ... SHE could refresh and does so since.- without seeing anything pop up.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.