When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well I have been refreshing for over 2 hours.. only reason I actually went premium was to acquire a traditional home.  Its kinda boggling to me that these can't be rolled out a bit quicker.  I'm sure that LL anticipated the demand for the new content. But I digress.. I will be backing out of the refreshing war.. good luck everyone!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Trinsence Pierce said:

Well I have been refreshing for over 2 hours.. only reason I actually went premium was to acquire a traditional home.  Its kinda boggling to me that these can't be rolled out a bit quicker.  I'm sure that LL anticipated the demand for the new content. But I digress.. I will be backing out of the refreshing war.. good luck everyone!

Starting this week they will be rolling out roughly one region every other day -- so Mon, Wed, Fri - unless issues come up.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, it was only 14 house and 3 houseboats -- plus whatever from folks abandoning 

Thank you for that info..i was wondering how many were in each region.  :)  You guys know all the stuff and the things.  So i didn't get a house...i will...but i did get a bear from Patch so it was a great day!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Milarien Silverspar said:

Argh... one came up, but by the time I typed in the name and hit accept I got the Sorry, sold out message :(

You can change the name inworld - just type 5 random characters (mash your fingers on the keyboard) and click next

• Like 1

Just now, SerraWeckerly said:

Thank you for that info..i was wondering how many were in each region.  :)  You guys know all the stuff and the things.  So i didn't get a house...i will...but i did get a bear from Patch so it was a great day!

That particular region has a lot of water, so less homes.

Bring up the map and type in Santa Louisa. That is what was released today. My guess is they'll just work their way to the east (until you hit water) and then drop down a row and continue -- assuming they are building them out in roughly that order.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Trinsence Pierce said:

I literally have no clue how anyone is getting these homes.. I have been refreshing each second and still cannot get a house.  

same here. i never even saw any "new" houses come up 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JessycaJayne said:

Patch said in a group inworld that the region release was already done -- it was Santa Louisa -- and the next region would be released on Wed.

OMG im uber sad about that.   that's what I wanted, just like thousands of others.   *poof* and gone.   Dang nabbit!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ananoelle said:

Is there a way to abandon via website? ... I got mine using my phone and it's not what I'm after so I dont want to keep it. I wont be by a PC for a few days and with lumiya I cant do much because I cant pull up parcel details...  the orientation of the house is messed up.. the front of the house is facing the water and the entertainment side/decks are facing the road... makes no sense to have it that way ...

After the porch add-on I made that was actually the one I hoped to get lol

7 minutes ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

After the porch add-on I made that was actually the one I hoped to get lol

Which a sand plot or the ones that seem back to front for me lol 

If I can see it on a PC I may be able to do some thing but until then my house will just sit, sorry to my neighbours lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.