When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Lillie Button said:

For those of you that have seen homes come up... is the new theme at the top of the list when you refresh the page or to you have to arrow down to find it? Thanks!

It is! 

Edited by bivolks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Lillie Button said:

For those of you that have seen homes come up... is the new theme at the top of the list when you refresh the page or to you have to arrow down to find it? Thanks!

I've seen them on top ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lillie Button said:

13 minutes ago, bivolks said:

It is! 

Unless you accidentally go to proceed on a Meadowbrook home and click back (before accepting), when a Bellisseria property comes up you will have to select it from the drop down list

I'm hoping this will remain the typical time of day that the gates lift, because having a 15-30 minute planned refresh fest is much more tolerable than an all day one! I wasn't sure, since Patch's update on monday was around end of business hours. It's just nice knowing when to be trying, much less frustrating than the FOMO thing.

I got mine on monday after work 10pm my time, I am in Japan! I used autorefresh on sunday and saw on sunday and monday like 9 houses and 7 boats! And house number 10 was mine T^T still so happy but its possible with autorefresh XD before I never saw one!! ALthough I still feel bad for misusing the Linden Lab servers that hard XD sorry sorry ❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Wednesday 26 June 2019, new houses release:

[07:30 am SLT] Patch Linden: It's New Hamsterdam Wednesday!
[07:32 am SLT] Patch Linden: You aren't going to get any better of a warning than this... it'll happen within the next 30-60 minutes if all goes correctly.

This batch has 25 houses (no houseboats).

And all taken:
[07:51 am SLT] ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡   Bιввѕ (Bibbitt Borel): Wow they all went in 7 seconds?
[07:51 am SLT] Brιlyɴɴ Sтorм (Brilynn Roussel): yup

[07:54 am SLT] Alotta Mole: aws, very happy for all the people who could get their home today

Colby Coby- Which group chat was that?

1 hour ago, Morena Tully said:

I'm hoping this will remain the typical time of day that the gates lift, because having a 15-30 minute planned refresh fest is much more tolerable than an all day one! I wasn't sure, since Patch's update on monday was around end of business hours. It's just nice knowing when to be trying, much less frustrating than the FOMO thing.

I would actually expect the 'time of day' to vary a bit throughout the day, just because it will help a little with the different time zones.  Monday's was late in the day primarily because they had to wait till Patch did the Meet the Lindens talk where he announced the new release schedule.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
Fixed my fat-fingering of Coby's name
  • Thanks 1

My experience is that if you use the auto refresh plus extension on Chrome, Bellisseria will appear first, even if you have named your parcel already.

If you name your parcel and refresh manually, no, it won't i.e. even if Bellisseria is available, the drop down box will show Meadowbrook as the first option, but you can select Bellisseria manually when clicking on the down arrow that expands the drop down list.

If you don't name your parcel and refresh manually, I'm not sure, but I believe Bellisseria appears first.

At least that's how it works for me in Chrome.

• Thanks 1

I would recommend joining that group if you are serious about getting a new home (and if you are here I am sure you are just as serious as I was). Although I was not interested in the new "Trailers", I do know that there is interest in them so when they are released, you will probably see a little better chance at the "Traditionals".

Edited by EdmundPendragon

16 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Coby replies... ;) ... It was in Bellisseria Citizens group.

Thanks.  I'm part of that one and the Bellisseria Community group, but I wasn't inworld -- current at work -- so just thought I'd check for future reference.

11 minutes ago, EdmundPendragon said:

I would recommend joining that group if you are serious about getting a new home (and if you are here I am sure you are just as serious as I was). Although I was not interested in the new "Trailers", I do know that there is interest in them so when they are released, you will probably see a little better chance at the "Traditionals".

I actually already have a home and not interested in getting another.  I was just curious, for future reference, in case I decide to try for a different location.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Well, I'm glad you asked @LittleMe Jewell, because I very much want a home on Bellisseria, and I'm not a member of the group yet, will definitely make sure that I join (and check the chat).

Here's to hoping that the next announcement Patch will make will be in the same group, and not, ooooh, the Bellisseria Riding Club or the Bellisseria Senior Citizens or the Bellisseria Coast Guard or... Surely that would be a little bit too cheeky? Not that I want to give Patch ideas... 

Edited by Arquet
correct spelling
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Arquet said:

Here's too hoping that the next announcement Patch will make will be in the same group, and not, ooooh, the Bellisseria Riding Club or the Bellisseria Senior Citizens or the Bellisseria Coast Guard or... Surely that would be a little bit too cheeky? Not that I want to give Patch ideas..

waiting.jpg.432c718cbb9164daff73dbae3fa177e3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Which group chat was that?

4 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

It was in Bellisseria Citizens group.

OMG here we go again, announce the release in a group that you only can see if you are in world, And those of us that have to work for a living and don't have the  leisure to sit at home all day in-world get short changed ... AGAIN!!! There has to be a better way!!! (inserts sarcasm .. I'm so glad I've been a premium member since I started SL and can't even get a new home, damn it's great to be treated like this ... climbs off his soapbox)

Edited by Dick Spad
misspelled a word ... it happens!!
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

even if you were present and killing your f5 button... it´s madness @Dick Spad :( Next round´s due Friday, somewhere around 7:30-ish SLT, too I spose... (luckily it´s a) 4.30pm for me and b) I´m a housewife so pffft to worktimes...) maybe we´ll end up as neighbours though, wouldn´t that be cool?

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the actual time vary a bit throughout the work day.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dick Spad said:

OMG here we go again, announce the release in a group that you only can see if you are in world, And those of us that have to work for a living and don't have the  leisure to sit at home all day in-world get short changed ... AGAIN!!! There has to be a better way!!! (inserts sarcasm .. I'm so glad I've been a premium member since I started SL and can even get a new home, damn it's great to be treated like this ... climbs off his soapbox)

BIG HUGS ,,,   me yellling ,   i just want the extra prims !!!!!!!!!!! feeling like i am in a bad charlie brown episode with this house click sorry sold out stuff ,,, so i am back in a  cypress ,,,,  it will do ,,,,  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.