Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 minute ago, Daniel Voyager said:

I would imagine we would get 24 hours notice before the next batch gets released. 

Patch said he'd update his thread today, but whether or not we'll get updates before each release I don't know(same say yes, some say no. I was afk a bit during the talk so didn't catch everything).

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

Patch said he'd update his thread today, but whether or not we'll get updates before each release I don't know(same say yes, some say no. I was afk a bit during the talk so didn't catch everything).

Yeah, it will be interesting to see if Patch gives away any official dates for when everyone can claim their new homes. 

The release roll out has now changed to fast. 

"Starting Monday, June 24th we’re going to try to release a region’s worth of new Linden Homes on a regular cadence. We’re aiming to try for a region per every other day, so Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but as we cannot control all the factors involved in the lengthy process, such as QA requirements, we may have some gaps which could last anywhere between a day to several days and especially on the weekends."

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 1

What I'm hoping is, all the people wanting these homes who only found out about them after the 2nd release and now want the shiny new toy, dont destroy the vibe that is in Bellisseria. Just saying it would be a shame. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

512 sqm parcels

But why  512 sqm parcels . I thought since it was an outdoor/campsite/trailer park theme we'd get the same land allowance.

Just now, Estilara said:

But why  512 sqm parcels . I thought since it was an outdoor/campsite/trailer park theme we'd get the same land allowance.

Because some people want 512 sq m parcels. Not everyone has 1024 free, due to other use of some of their land allowance (example: having a shop on Mainland). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I know it's silly but I'm really hoping to get one tomorrow because it's my birthday. :D

• Like 4

Just now, soulsofree said:

Good Luck! I'm still refreshing, but things are looking up after Patch's announcement. 🤞🏾

Indeed! Very happy news.

33 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

His update 15 or so min ago said they will start releasing a region every other day or so - but he will not update that thread for every region release.  He'll update that thread when the camping trailers are ready to be released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 homes have popped up for me in the last 30mins... I'd assume people are rerolling their alts for a different location 

Per inworld group chat, there were bunches in the last hour, but they are all taken now, so back to the periodic abandoned one.  Another region will be released on Wed - though no clue what time on Wed.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, bivolks said:

no luck for me... they're all gone? 

My guess would be that they are not out yet. I could be wrong

Edited by alaska87

I keep getting spells of like 4-5 in a row, but still nothing for me (I keep getting the 'we're sorry' page). :) Gotta keep trying! I look forward to being your neighbor.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Per inworld group chat, there were bunches in the last hour, but they are all taken now, so back to the periodic abandoned one.  Another region will be released on Wed - though no clue what time on Wed.

omg noooo :(  nothing appeared for me 

I really like the steady trickle of releasing homes vs a month then wait some more. At least we can know almost daily we have a shot, between new released and new abandoned from folks moving. I hope they stick with the plan, Hope is never bad :)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Thought that might've been the case when a number of properties came up in short succession they were always coming up sold out for me not matter how quick I was

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, point Coage said:

I ould like to have my home I havw no clue how to get it

Step one: be a premium member

Step two: attempt to claim a linden home from account page :)

Edited by ananoelle

Posted (edited)

From the current chatter in the groups it seems clear that today's new region has NOT been opened, so I wouldn't walk away yet.  I take it with a grain of salt when someone says a bunch of homes were available because in my experience when a house becomes available, I usually see it 3-4 times in quick succession before the system recognizes it as taken. I think that is often what people are reporting. 

I edited my post because I realized I unintentionally used the same phrasing as @LittleMe Jewell and didn't want it to seem like I was being catty or something, lol

Edited by cicelydawn
  • Like 4

Someone said it was the Santa Louisa region but I was there just a bit ago and it looked like none of those were claimed.  Now the region is restarting.