When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Someone said it was the Santa Louisa region but I was there just a bit ago and it looked like none of those were claimed.  Now the region is restarting.

yes that region and they were gone in a matter of seconds.  

just ow tried  house boat and new home came   i went for the house boat and got the sorry we are sold out  so did it again   for the new home got the same message after i typed in the name  and hit continue ,,,,,, so i tried ,,,,, sad face ,,,, 

Just now, Claireschen Hesten said:

This is mega frustrating had numerous properties sold out and two I couldn't get because "an unknown error has occurred"😦

That is pretty much what was happening a whole lot on the day they did that last houseboat release.  Lots of errors.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

This is mega frustrating had numerous properties sold out and two I couldn't get because "an unknown error has occurred"😦

Yea...I've been at the 'we're sorry' screen at least 30 times today already. Kinda maddening but I have hope. We're going to be really dope neighbors once we all get a space! We should have a collective "we made it" housewarming party. :) 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Trinsence Pierce said:

I literally have no clue how anyone is getting these homes.. I have been refreshing each second and still cannot get a house.  

people have multiple alts logged in and are using auto-refresh on them all.

• Sad 2

I am new to all this, I would like to know about where to refresh my page to see if a new house is available.

Do I just refresh the page where the old houses are showing or I have to go back to the main Premium page and then come back to check again?. Thank you to anyone that answer my silly question. I really need your help. I am glad we have this update today. Good luck everybody.

Mandilena Loxely 

How did you know that the house boat and a house come up please? Thank you :) 

Just now, Milarien Silverspar said:

I only just got an email, and there's nothing... nothing at all, no matter how many times I refresh the page :(

They only released some, they were gone in a matter of seconds.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, Mar Silverblade said:

I am new to all this, I would like to know about where to refresh my page to see if a new house is available.

Do I just refresh the page where the old houses are showing or I have to go back to the main Premium page and then come back to check again?. Thank you to anyone that answer my silly question. I really need your help. I am glad we have this update today. Good luck everybody.

Mandilena Loxely 

How did you know that the house boat and a house come up please? Thank you :) 

I've been refreshing the page where the old homes come up.  Twice today it came up with a houseboat and a house but i have had nothing in a bit now.  One region at a time is gonna take a while for us all to get these homes I think.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I don't think they have even started the new release for today. Patch said it woul be the New Hamsterdam region. So if people are not getting homes on that, they were likely getting random adandoned homes/boats. 

Edited by JessycaJayne
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JessycaJayne said:

I don't think they have even started the new release for today. Patch said it woul be the New Hampshire region. So if people are not getting homes on that, they were likely getting random adandoned homes/boats. 

Well so far it is the Santa Louisa one.  It was all empty and now they are all taken.  Maybe the New Hampshire is on Wednesday.

• Sad 3

Is there a way to abandon via website? ... I got mine using my phone and it's not what I'm after so I dont want to keep it. I wont be by a PC for a few days and with lumiya I cant do much because I cant pull up parcel details...  the orientation of the house is messed up.. the front of the house is facing the water and the entertainment side/decks are facing the road... makes no sense to have it that way ...

4 minutes ago, JessycaJayne said:

I don't think they have even started the new release for today. Patch said it woul be the New Hamsterdam region. So if people are not getting homes on that, they were likely getting random adandoned homes/boats. 

Patch said in a group inworld that the region release was already done -- it was Santa Louisa -- and the next region would be released on Wed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, ananoelle said:

Is there a way to abandon via website? ... I got mine using my phone and it's not what I'm after so I dont want to keep it. I wont be by a PC for a few days and with lumiya I cant do much because I cant pull up parcel details...  the orientation of the house is messed up.. the front of the house is facing the water and the entertainment side/decks are facing the road... makes no sense to have it that way ...

No you can only abandon by going to the parcel and doing it there.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.