When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Arquet said:

Interesting... it didn't even get triggered on my computer... I'm going to try with a 1 second refresh, just for a laugh...

Yes, the home "hangs" in the system. It takes 3 refreshes of the page after I get the "sold out" message. That is my experience.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am in the building zone now. Saw green dots and thought that might be the new owners ... but NO ...

Various Avatars are sitting in Chairs on public land or flying and watching but I haven't found any homes in the new regions occupied yet. What I did see was Kona Linden (very impressing avatar!) hoovering since quite some time in front of a house in Fofita. Last inspections? Around the region is a sort of red frame to which Patch had commented on another occasasion .... "soonish" ;)

It's sad if they really think they can click the land and buy it. They are in for a disappointment.😭

I hope they sit there just for fun, or to greet new owners.

On 6/24/2019 at 1:25 PM, Nika Talaj said:

Just for kicks, please post here when you see a home available, or when you refresh for hours and see nothing.  Of course someone may miss something between refreshes that someone else sees, but I'm wondering if any schedule will emerge, if we collect enough data.  Please post in SL time, please! 

On Monday, in anticipation of the release, I was refreshing at 3 second intervals (or less when I missed a house and went back and re-started the ARP.) This is what was recorded coming across my screen, beginning at 3:01PM SLT (I also saw two boats and three houses between 1:30 and 3).

All are houses unless noted (B).  (a number means that many units came up in less than a minute)  In a very few cases, I was afk, and a time listed for a house might have been a houseboat.  I counted 17 houses and 15 houseboats in the release.  Approximately these numbers were confirmed by others on inworld chat.  I took it to be two regions.

3:01, 3:19, 3:27, 3:29, 3:58, 4:04, 4:14 (B), 4:24, 4:25, 4:48 (2), 4:50 (2), 4:51, 5:09 (2B), 5:14 (2), 5:35 (6B), 5:41 (6B), 5:58 (2)

Then nothing until a house at 6:53, and nothing more. (Shut down at 11:00) 

I had inworld chat open and noted at least one "I got a houseboat!" when none had come across my screen near that time, so I am sure my refreshing interval missed some.

7 hours ago, Cee Edman said:

On Monday, in anticipation of the release, I was refreshing at 3 second intervals (or less when I missed a house and went back and re-started the ARP.) This is what was recorded coming across my screen, beginning at 3:01PM SLT (I also saw two boats and three houses between 1:30 and 3).

All are houses unless noted (B).  (a number means that many units came up in less than a minute)  In a very few cases, I was afk, and a time listed for a house might have been a houseboat.  I counted 17 houses and 15 houseboats in the release.  Approximately these numbers were confirmed by others on inworld chat.  I took it to be two regions.

3:01, 3:19, 3:27, 3:29, 3:58, 4:04, 4:14 (B), 4:24, 4:25, 4:48 (2), 4:50 (2), 4:51, 5:09 (2B), 5:14 (2), 5:35 (6B), 5:41 (6B), 5:58 (2)

Then nothing until a house at 6:53, and nothing more. (Shut down at 11:00) 

I had inworld chat open and noted at least one "I got a houseboat!" when none had come across my screen near that time, so I am sure my refreshing interval missed some.

I should perhaps point out the obvious, that too high a refresh rate may cause misses. Aka, you need to allow some time for the page to fully load.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have clicked nonstop for the last 4 hours and nada....zip...zilch  - just the same old homes as always.  There has to be a better way to distribute the new homes or houseboats.  I am a patient person... but my patience is wearing thin after several months of trying of get a home ☹️

Saw a total of 4 homes and 1 houseboat anytime I tried to get one it was gone in less then a second.

Not liking that if you have the choice to pick it it should be locked only to you and not you competing with lord knows how many other people. Who can ever say exactly when it showed up for that first person before it showed up for you.

• Thanks 1

Wednesday 26 June 2019, new houses release:

[07:30 am SLT] Patch Linden: It's New Hamsterdam Wednesday!
[07:32 am SLT] Patch Linden: You aren't going to get any better of a warning than this... it'll happen within the next 30-60 minutes if all goes correctly.

This batch has 25 houses (no houseboats).

And all taken:
[07:51 am SLT] ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡   Bιввѕ (Bibbitt Borel): Wow they all went in 7 seconds?
[07:51 am SLT] Brιlyɴɴ Sтorм (Brilynn Roussel): yup

[07:54 am SLT] Alotta Mole: aws, very happy for all the people who could get their home today

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.