When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alt just picked up a trad in Abiatti? Not familiar with that area. Close to mainland it seems? 

Gotta take a better look later but from a quick look it seems interesting. Huge walkway up to the house, with lots of boulders surrounding it and I think, it had a view of the lighthouse maybe although it's not right on the water. 

If nothing else, it will make a great photo submission to the Staircase thread :D Then I'll release it LOL

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

What homes do you all think are the best spots on Bellisseria?

I personally think that this just depends on individual taste and what a person likes.  Someone might think that being on a cliff overlooking the water is the best spot, some might think nice, sandy parcel right by the water is the best spot.  Some think that a nice view surrounded by green is the best.  And another might think that being boxed in by mountains is the best spot.  At the end of the day each spot will be best for someone.

As another poster stated playing GOH has given me a chance to try different parcels and visits regions that were the first and the latest!  I have fallen in love with parcels that I didn't think were for me and even my criteria for a parcel has changed as well.  One thing that stands out for me is how unique each parcel is.  Definately not cookie cutter.  

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Yes I have friends living on the east coast formerly oceanfront now it’s a river front :(

I feel safe in Red Hook, because it is already houseboats out from the coast. But I should not say that. Something big is going to be placed in the sea there now.... A Mount Pyri clone perhaps.... 🤢

• Sad 3

21 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I feel safe in Red Hook, because it is already houseboats out from the coast. But I should not say that. Something big is going to be placed in the sea there now.... A Mount Pyri clone perhaps.... 🤢

Gosh I hope not. I love my house there too.

• Like 1

If anyone is interested in a houseboat, my brother is going to release this one on Picards Wharf. (Blue Evening Star at bottom of picture)1392561483_BJsboat_PicardsWharf.jpg.578d0c4e7ee70908201a8b4195a2057f.jpg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Picards Wharf/250/71/22

Come check it out.  Just need to pick up decor.  It will be released at 5pm SLT.

(gone in three minutes)

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
  • Like 6

The best spot? Is so subjective. One may wish the most intimate spot, one may wish the closer to a rezz zone, one can wish the one with a better view of landscape, so many variables as Humankind will.

For Me and My soulmate; we know we already got the best spots for what we love to do, still looking for a last one but knowing we are so lucky for what we got.

Edited by foneco Zuzu
  • Like 9

30 minutes ago, Arwanja said:

Anyone an idea if they will release some SIMs with Victorian houses anytime soon? I love my Trad on Esplin (beautiful spot on a lakefront), but would give it up for a Victorian ...

Well........ according to Patch, they will not ever be releasing any SIMs of anything.  They only release REGIONs.  

:SwingingFriends:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, Arwanja said:

Anyone an idea if they will release some SIMs with Victorian houses anytime soon? I love my Trad on Esplin (beautiful spot on a lakefront), but would give it up for a Victorian ...

They're working on some new ones. Nobody knows when they'll start releasing them, though I wouldn't expect it to be too long before new Victorian regions start going into the mix.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Blueberry Patch released starting about 2pm SLT.  Still homes available, probably some abandons in there.

They still are working down my list - only that for some reason they did NOT release Soggy Shore yet.

So I guess that will be next or Cobbs Market ... I can relax and will do so ... nothing I am keen on.

Why they didn't release Soggy Shore yet I can only speculate upon for it's ready as ready can be. That reminds me of the old days when Hammond Park and Permanent Glow were held back for quite some time. Somhow they seem to "save the best for last" (cheese in a mousetrap? *ggg*).  I personally will not go for it for I have a boat in Sandflea and do not want a camper at all, but Soggy Shore is a really NICE region with few plots (little LAG?), half boats, half sandcampers, very well done and situated.

Same was Silent Shores (just with boats and trads) which I missed because of not paying attention to a "BING" ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

how do you do it ? Love it 

i'm only clicking manual .. no refresher so it's really "easy"  :)  .. don't use a refresher.. grins... LL sends you bad spots if you do ( no of course not)
And it looks like i'm always getting such nice locations, but that's not reality, it can take quite some days, and lot of places that are also nice, before getting one that hits the "yes"

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Hehehe, you've been getting really nice campers. I'm not house hunting at the moment; it took me a while too to get the locations I wanted :), but I'm all set for the moment. Still, I do enjoy reading about the great places people get

Exactly the same refers to me. I still have one homeless "hopper" but I find it not inspiring - or rather depressing - to go through so many places I don't want till I hit a real treasure. So I retired her for the time being.

If you look for a camper it may be worthwile for there are lots offered, but that's just what I don't want and need.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That reminds me of the old days when Hammond Park and Permanent Glow were held back for quite some time. Somhow they seem to "save the best for last" (cheese in a mousetrap? *ggg*).  I personally will not go for it for I have a boat in Sandflea and do not want a camper at all, but Soggy Shore is a really NICE region with few plots (little LAG?), half boats, half sandcampers, very well done and situated.

OMG Permaglow is haunting me........ I'm  still getting that same home every now and then ...... seems to be the home that no one likes :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

OMG Permaglow is haunting me........ I'm  still getting that same home every now and then ...... seems to be the home that no one likes :)

The one by the lake, next a "construction site" house? I got that home like 10 times about two/three weeks ago xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It is a great time to get a camper but at the same time you can go through five tries and still land on the same parcel 3/5 so the more tries you have the better parcels coming up. Spinoza campers came up when the region was released but when Carnival trads became available the campers did not. Saltmarsh boats became available etc the campers in those regions never coming up on the land page. Someone let go a lovely camper in Sandflea that I have at the moment I just don't know if I can s{t}and it. My tries are down to two accounts now - I've got withdrawl but it's manageable!

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.