When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Silent Shores was released.  I think it was boats and traditionals.

Must have released it nearly an hour ago ... houses were claimed around 7:15 am SLT .... extremely early release!

And I am really sad about it! There is a cornerplot with great seaview there that I had set my heart upon. I knew this region was the next to go from the old list so I camped my alt there for DAYS - nearly all LLs business hours - today, yesterday, Friday, Thursday in order not to miss when they restart it. Two times (I think Thursday and Friday) I heard the doomsday voice shout "Get out of here!!!..." and started to refesh manually like mad .... NOTHING!!

Today I heard no voice ... just a little "ping" and did not take notice.  Just now I checked my netbook saw a grey screen and a text "You have been logged out ..." When I logged in again I noticed the plot had a name! Had been taken some 40 minutes ago ... short time after I had heard the "ping" dash_kolob_girl.gif

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

Actually on my list Sprinkles had been before Silent Shores. It is just boats - just went inworld and checked. All boats are taken. The oldest were taken on January 8th around 9:00 am SLT ... so that went unnoticed (at least by me). The next on the list is

SSPE324    Soggy Shore    Sandcampers and  Boats

Unreleased and ready to go (extract of my above mentioned list) are the following:

SSPE324    Soggy Shore
SSPE328    Spinoza
SSPE329    Blueberry Patch
SSPE330    Cobbs Market
SSPE333    Gridley Crossroads
SSPE342    Franklin Hollow
SSPE355    South Haven
SSPE356    Bluff Knoll
SSPE357    Leomund

So I can withdraw for a while from the househunting the next SIX on the list are of no interest to me.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Actually on my list Sprinkles had been before Silent Shores. It is just boats - just went inworld and checked. All boats are taken. The oldest were taken on January 8th around 9:00 am SLT ... so that went unnoticed (at least by me). The next on the list is

SSPE324    Soggy Shore    Sandcampers and  Boats

Unreleased and ready to go (extract of my above mentioned list) are the following:

SSPE324    Soggy Shore
SSPE328    Spinoza
SSPE329    Blueberry Patch
SSPE330    Cobbs Market
SSPE333    Gridley Crossroads
SSPE342    Franklin Hollow
SSPE355    South Haven
SSPE356    Bluff Knoll
SSPE357    Leomund

So I can withdraw for a while from the househunting the next SIX on the list are of no interest to me.

I can’t wait for South Haven although there is no corner plot there. I love the view over the sea and the houseboats from a distance !

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it still is :)  just another owner now

True.  You did a lovely job with the decor and landscaping with a nice park on one side and Ocean on the other.   I've had some friends stop by that are amazed at the region.    It will be interesting as two other houses on my block also changed hands, and fewer homes will date back to ownership by the original release date, not that it matters, but kind of cool none the less.

Edited by Mitch Merricks
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

This a viewer glitch or anyone else see it:

0b012e7c30cac7a0f52c5589b796e4c8.jpg

EDIT:

fd0879cc55226382f5a849f4f623ebcd.jpg

That seems to be there now. I remember that being somewhere in the Blake Sea - unless I remember wrong. Did it just move or am I not remembering something...

That's the SS Galaxy. The link on the Destination Guide entry shows that same odd thing on the map that you posted. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That's the SS Galaxy. The link on the Destination Guide entry shows that same odd thing on the map that you posted. 

Was it always just off the coast of Bellisseria and I somehow forgot or did it just get relocated to here?

Not that I mind... I had thought that area was going to end up having more Linden Homes, unless I am totally not remembering things today.

EDIT: It DID move. For me the Destination Guide tries to go to the old location which results in a teleport failure.

This a user made build that is now maintained by the lindens - so, that shows that they're trying to add some flavor and 'sites to see' around Bellisseria. I like that this one is here now, it's probably something most people no longer know exists, and now it's going to be highly visible.

The only problem is all the furniture still has ancient poseballs... because it's a preserved build, not an updated one... :P

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it's a bit strange build ship .. the upper decks of a ocean/sea cruise liner and a hull with just 2 visible decks of a river cruiseschip.

and now this may be the view from my Houseboat in Sirens Rock..........

It used to be here before http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Galaxy MID/118/148/4004 and still shows on the map..... if they moved it from there, the world map will need 1-2 days to update.

Edited by Loretta String
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

and now this may be the view from my Houseboat in Sirens Rock..........

It used to be here before http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Galaxy MID/118/148/4004 and still shows on the map..... if they moved it from there, the world map will need 1-2 days to update.

Yikes! I’m sorry they ruined your view 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Yikes! I’m sorry they ruined your view 

Unless you're in the NW corner of Agathy, you'd need to have your camera distance up pretty high to see it. Well over 100. Maybe over 260?

It's further from most of those folks than Pyri Peaks is from me in Fishtown, and I almost never see Pyri Peaks.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.