When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

seaside or waterside makes no difference for the "look"  nor for the water... it's all swee*****er, even the seas. ... [edit'] i seriously only typed sweet water .. whats wrong with that??]

Rofl!  I think the censor was seeing  t   w   a   t

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

21 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Rofl!  I think the censor was seeing  t   w   a   t

LOLOLOLOL  i have not heard that word in a long time !!! My mom who has crossed over to heaven  several  years ago  at times would  say that    word  lolololol ,,,,, thank you for posting that ,,, 

• Like 1

I will be releasing a beach front Traditional at 09:20 am SLT.

It is sandy and has unblocked sea view ( at a draw distance of 250 meter).

A couple of neighbours still enjoy Christmas, but I hope they will soon come to their senses and remove the snow and the Christmas decoration :)

You can inspect the home here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Graff/35/115/25

Graff_001.png

Graff 1_001.png

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

There are only campers at this moment, I set the Chrome autorefresh to one minute and let's see what happens. But I think if I request a Camper... they will give me the same I had this morning

If it was in Quitmann, Somerville or Antelope Lake then probably quite true! Before that it was Huney Junction and Comfort plus Crawdad Inlet :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

If it was in Quitmann, Somerville or Antelope Lake then probably quite true! Before that it was Huney Junction and Comfort plus Crawdad Inlet :)

It was in a sim called "Carumba"

18 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Do you want a camper in a specific region?

Not really, I only wanted to see how they were while there were no others available

Just rolled twice and caught one in Quitmann and now one in Dahm Strait. Love the silly name and didn't realize this little island out east even existed. I feel like even time I peek at the map there is new land O.o

Edited to say most of the campers around this island plot are unclaimed. Looks like some are sand plots on the island beach that are still being worked on.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saltmarsh/107/130/29

Edited by MirandaBowers

Dahm Strait is on the same little Island as Conger Reef where I landed a very nice plot some time ago. It has been there since before Christmas but they released it little by little. There is a clone of this island way down in the south of Belli that has fuull view of a big ugly mainland mountain. So I consider myself lucky to have grabbed on on the northeast clone.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

Just rolled twice and caught one in Quitmann and now one in Dahm Straight. Love the silly name and didn't realize this little island out east even existed. I feel like even time I peek at the map there is new land O.o

Edited to say most of the campers around this island plot are unclaimed. Looks like some are sand plots on the island beach that are still being worked on.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saltmarsh/107/130/29

Saltmarsh is at the end of a long queue of campers being let out it would seem all the others from previous releases need to shift first. I've had a lot of tries per day for a month and not one has come up in either Saltmarsh, Wood, Carnival or Carcossa the last two being the clone island at the bottom of Bellisseria. Not that I am waiting for them or anything .. coughs! (Dahm Strait - had almost every single camper parcel there - it was possible a few days ago but not now) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Dahm Strait is on the same little Island as Conger Reef where I landed a very nice plot some time ago. It has been there since before Christmas but they released it little by little. There is a clone of this island way down in the south of Belli that has full view of a big ugly mainland mountain. So I consider myself lucky to have grabbed on on the northeast clone.

Dahm Strait is the clone twin of my current home region, Coral Bay. I did have a previous plot on the same island which was way too close to Pyri peak for me, but the view from other plots is actually much better.

See the shot below from Siren's Cove, (same snap as in the Joy of Steps thread). The mountain gives an interesting backdrop. I do find it weird to have identical islands still, but it is still lovely.

alderley_008.jpg

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.