When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Just now, Milk Pixelmaid said:

What homes do you all think are the best spots on Bellisseria?

I think there are too many to list! Every time I think I see an amazing spot, I will find more that are even more amazing. That's the only reason I occasionally play Game of Homes, it's a fun way to see the newness (and some abandons that I might have otherwise never discovered). 

• Like 3
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Dolores

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

Just now, Frigga Freidman said:

And I'll bet I just got yours - eggplant Winchester?

no :)sunflower adams i think it was, just a common in a row..of course nice, but not what i hop for  (hop and hope)

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Alwin Alcott said:

the one i got was having "normal" houses  next and behind it, i prefer some more landscaped and some more distance

Just got my third Spinoza, an amber Winchester across the street from my first, steps down to the house and a slightly more interesting parcel, but I've got my sights set on hillier land, so will release.

• Like 1
Just now, Alwin Alcott said:

using my last two tries for a camper... of course get punished for my vanity... got a sandy one... i ..softly said... dislike sand.

Just got my third Spinoza again, despite refreshing the page 5 times. I guess lots of the 'regulars' are AFK this afternoon!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

It’s open, very pretty... I love sand and it looks like you have an ocean? 

waterway..doesn't have to be a lot :)... but for sure miss grass
but it might look like i'm complaining and whining about it, but it's just the game :)
I have a super location for one of my alts, another very nice one, ( one 3 sides in water, one waterview,) and two are just hopping around from home to home, these two will retire when their premium expires.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1