When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 1/17/2020 at 8:58 AM, Leora Jacobus said:

They still are working down my list - only that for some reason they did NOT release Soggy Shore yet.

So I guess that will be next or Cobbs Market ... I can relax and will do so ... nothing I am keen on.

Why they didn't release Soggy Shore yet I can only speculate upon for it's ready as ready can be......

Quoting myself ... just checked more closely and found an intersting phenomen: There are houseboats on Soggy Shore, just four of them. Those HAVE BEEN released as it seems on the 14th of January at 7:25 am SLT (earliest date I could find). The rest is several sandcampers. None of them has been released yet though they do not have any hovertext. Seems to be a mistake!

Cobbs Market meanwhile HAS BEEN released too (was next on the list) just noone here noticed it.

Friday at 4:35 pm SLT ... no found an earlier one Friday 2:30 pm SLT

Edited by Leora Jacobus

37 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Only carnival ones mixed in with ones from previous regions so far as I can tell. Spinoza campers were released at the same time as the rest of the region so I don't understand how it works! 

I’m a little confused. My alt caught a Carnival camper a couple days ago. Maybe they’re trickling out, because a couple were still owned by Governor Linden when my alt got hers (or mine). You see, I am easily confused. 😊

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

I’m a little confused. My alt caught a Carnival camper a couple days ago. Maybe they’re trickling out, because a couple were still owned by Governor Linden when my alt got hers (or mine). You see, I am easily confused. 😊

I got mine today then hopped it a bit got three different parcels there but decided not to stay - the fact you got one a few days ago maybe means that when you were at the land page the other camper regions were entirely full and then after you claimed the other regions had abandons? So the abandons came up first? Seems unlikely - I have no clue. But prepared for the randomness I will continue to just click at it for a few weeks...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well everyone here means me included! I did not notice either.

Which shows that generally interest dies downd and that we are not as closely monitoring releases as we used to do in the good old days before Christmas! ;)

I noticed Cobbs but someone else mentioned it here further back in thread :)

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I noticed Cobbs but someone else mentioned it here further back in thread :)

That was me! And it seemed that they were released v-e-r-y slowly, because when I saw half a dozen dots scattered in that region I went to look at a parcel I'd bookmarked before and noticed it had been taken, then saw that another one I liked close by that was still unclaimed, as was the one next to it. I managed to get and release two in that region very easily in the next 20 minutes or so, and there were still only another 8 people there.

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Best I can tell, at least half or more of the Campers in Hooten Holler are still owned by Gov Linden, yet some of the other parcels have been claimed for many weeks now -- the Camper on the island in the middle of the region was claimed on Dec 16th.  The Camper pool must be huge and the randomizing routine really funky to practically never off up one of the Campers in that region.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Best I can tell, at least half or more of the Campers in Hooten Holler are still owned by Gov Linden, yet some of the other parcels have been claimed for many weeks now -- the Camper on the island in the middle of the region was claimed on Dec 16th.  The Camper pool must be huge and the randomizing routine really funky to practically never off up one of the Campers in that region.

I am still getting campers that were circling two weeks ago - same parcels round and round and then suddenly something different and then the same ones again

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I am still getting campers that were circling two weeks ago - same parcels round and round and then suddenly something different and then the same ones again

I think with the huge number of tries you have that you are responsible for cycling the entire system.... 😁 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

19 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'm surprised that no one's mentioned the release of Cobb's Market*, one-by-one by the look of it...

(*better things to do on a Friday night, no doubt ;)) 

And very persistent traditionals on the land page for the last half hour or more.

The apostrophe foiled the search.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I hope @Chloe Dolores is ironing them after they've been through the spin cycle! :D

36 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I think with the huge number of tries you have that you are responsible for cycling the entire system.... 😁 😉

When I get the one parcel I want on the grid I will stop -  it's not just me there are silent "camper players" with a lot of tries :) probably after what I want 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

What's your ideal parcel? Camper, house, victorian?

Camper because I don't like having to deal with an upstairs or a very large parcel. Like the privacy of some of the more wooded, mountainous camper regions somewhere not too flat. Some of the boat parcels have been great as well but they tend to have less privacy. 

• Like 5

I got a floating Victorian, about an hour ago. it is only my second vic.  I have decided to stick with it for a while, as the last time I got a victorian*   I was worrying about the whole of Belli turning into Clonesville USA and I was too upset to play around. Now I've seen the wonderful custom stuff that's in the pipeline, and that gorgeous three region park I can relax a bit.

(*it is the the exact same house, in the same position, in the same, maybe even in the exact same region which seems quite weird after a few weeks interval)

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.