When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

46 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Totally forgot about the camper I caught this morning in Rayburn

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rayburn/172/128/0!

Will release it in 10 minutes at 9:50 am SLT

It is near water but not very near. No waterfall as @Chloe Dolores said - must be another one.

image.thumb.png.edecebda8d8473683bda044c2e38fa70.png

Coulda sworn there was one up to the side (in the long view max distance) nevermind! Nice parcel for someone :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

I tried just now, because I was on timeout from last night, when I did land a camper in Hooten Holler. It had a lot of the elements that I like, but I just felt cramped in that location. It wasn't on a peninsula. Back in the pool it went. I'm on time out again. 

Keep an eye on the clone down south - same green /sea parcels down there :) hope you can get one!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

how does one stalk a home?  Stand on it for awhile.. I'm lost, here.  I'm sure it's that I haven't been paying attention.  Bad Nikki!

Stalking usually means you have found a region with a parcel that is totally what you want.  However you have no clue when it is going to be released so sometimes you spend time there seeing if there is any restarts going to happen or any lindens around.  You want a chance to get the parcel so bad you spend most of your time there with your main or an alt.  At least that is what I think it means 🤣

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

how does one stalk a home?  Stand on it for awhile.. I'm lost, here.  I'm sure it's that I haven't been paying attention.  Bad Nikki!

Once you see "it" you can't unsee! I find one then don't go back to it much just check it twice a day to see if still "linden home" using the mini map. Increase accounts or spread one account over several hours a day. If you manage to land the region you want you know it's "coming out" so to speak so if you have tries left you can see if you land the parcel you want. EDIT : REPEAT FOR WEEKS until it come out

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 5

The bad thing about it that you MAY make sure you ge ONE of the parcels of a special region by camping there and watching for restarts but you just have to roll the dice as to WHICH of the parcels you get. So was it with me in Silent Shore. I badly wanted one special house (maybe the neighbouring) but none of the others would have done. So I camped there for days ... and finally messed it up and got none.

I had a bet with myself running: If I had gotten that special plot I would have given up the one in Blackwater Shoals I had  wanted so badly, So it is just aswell! Can keep Blackwater for the time being.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Can keep Blackwater for the time being.

To me, there is also a plus in having a great parcel already all set up the way I like it.  Once I've put in the effort, I like to enjoy it for a while!  So even when I see somewhat better parcels going by, I don't get heartburn.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Elyeah said:

Waves. Its a stunning region. Can't see a bad spot on it.

It's a whole lovely island! I landed a traditional in Conger Reef there as a Christmas present. Definetely a keeper!

Seems a lot of people active in this thread are assembling on this island

... or it's not quite so nice clone in the south with the black mountain.

• Like 3

Just caught a traditional in

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/River Run/184/228/0

Will check it out and abandon it in 6 minutes at 9:45 am SLT

Looks rather nice on the map - inside Pickle island next to water.

PS Definetely a nice one!

image.thumb.png.37300b3e50891df84f1b42fa922c668e.png

Will let go NOW ... in maintainance ...9:48 ...GONE 9:49

May he enjoy it! ... If I did not have Axim and Blackwater Shoals this would have been a keeper!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Seems a lot of people active in this thread are assembling on this island

catched another one this afternoon at Saltmarsh  (on myself) but let it go back in the pool, also one on the region next to it just behind the row of boats, also back in the pool, doesn't feel right to change the name to Alcott island :)
But seems there's some moving in the market.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.