When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

ok.. or not ok... abandoned that trad ... tried again...guess what ...it's back!

:SwingingFriends:

You're locked in a Groundhog Day version of house hunting? Yesterday same boat over and over, today same Trad over and over?

I've twice had a repeat hit me again, but never in repeated fashion over and over. Seriously rough when the number of tries is limited to 5 per day.

12 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

You're locked in a Groundhog Day version of house hunting? Yesterday same boat over and over, today same Trad over and over?

I've twice had a repeat hit me again, but never in repeated fashion over and over. Seriously rough when the number of tries is limited to 5 per day.

i'm now taking longer breaks between the homes, to get the risk a bit down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TarraMcBain said:

Thank you Atina0.. i wish everyone would give a heads up when they abandon something good or bad .. saves from loosing a turn .. ive become select shy .. lol don't want to loose a turn over and over again ending on the same one 

its  never wise to abandon a home and click for the next one available again   ,its often the one you left   ,it was different with the great release   but at the moment its only abandons were catching .

• Thanks 1

I literally have no clue on how I would even get started on acquiring a Linden Home. 

Today is my 13th rez day, still so much to learn..*stares wistfully into distance, sweeping strings and elegant chords playing in background*

I have actually had a bijou wanderette around Bellisseria for the first time today.

I think I like the idea of a house boat more than the modern houses they have there, as I've never lived on the water before and quite fancy living in one of those, but I haven't had a look at the Victorian houses yet. I wonder if there are further themes to come out yet; for example woodland cottages, of modern style apartments. 

=^..^=

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kitty Otoole said:

I literally have no clue on how I would even get started on acquiring a Linden Home. 

Today is my 13th rez day, still so much to learn..*stares wistfully into distance, sweeping strings and elegant chords playing in background*

I have actually had a bijou wanderette around Bellisseria for the first time today.

I think I like the idea of a house boat more than the modern houses they have there, as I've never lived on the water before and quite fancy living in one of those, but I haven't had a look at the Victorian houses yet. I wonder if there are further themes to come out yet; for example woodland cottages, of modern style apartments. 

=^..^=

First things first... must be premium. If you’re not sure you want a Linden House, just buy a month premium and grab what’s available, and abandon and try again until you find a house that you like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Kitty Otoole said:

Go premium and then click on this:

f2f43563f282dbe10553b364d80da047.png

"Get Your Home Now" under https://secondlife.com/my/?lang=en-US

(oh and... beware of the Ghost Donkeys that are coming upon us this Weds... :P )

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kitty Otoole said:

=^..^=

There are at least 4 more themes coming but likely not for a few months still.

The only Victorians and Traditionals available currently are plots that get abandoned.  Though I think there are some near-completed regions that contain Traditionals - those will start being released after the new year.

This thread can help if you want to try using an auto-refresher to watch for specific homes:

• Thanks 1

=^..^=

This was helpful for me when i wasn't having any luck finding a house.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.