When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Good Morning/Evening everyone...i have been away for about a month and missed the big release of Victorian homes...do they still release regularly like every day or second day (Monday,Wednesday and Friday) like they use to and is it very hard to get a Victorian?

Victorians are only available as abandoneds at the moment.. and it's not sure if there are more full regions to be released with this theme soon.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Good Morning/Evening everyone...i have been away for about a month and missed the big release of Victorian homes...do they still release regularly like every day or second day (Monday,Wednesday and Friday) like they use to and is it very hard to get a Victorian?

It’s not very hard, you might have to run auto-refresh for keyword Victorian until you land one. As many people are abandoning second homes, you’ll get something. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

It’s not very hard, you might have to run auto-refresh for keyword Victorian until you land one. As many people are abandoning second homes, you’ll get something. 

Thank You,its funny how we use to keep getting the old ones and Bellisseria was not very often and my heart would drop every time it came up and now it's all i get but mostly boats and campers with the odd trad...now its to keep an eye on the photos...very challenging now but knowing someone got one this morning makes it better to know that its possible just might have to try for a while....

also trads would go so fast that alot of the time we'd miss out for not being quick enough and now they sit for many refreshes and much easier to get...

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Is he going to keep it?

for now he will, chance that his 4 remaining tries will deliver a nicer location is nearly zero.
not saying it's a forever keep, depends a bit on the news in this post, if there are more released/abandoned i might go for a jump again.
My aim is more a boat at nice location, but yesterday i was a bit mad;; 4 times... i swear 4 times the same louzy placed boat..

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.