When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It doesn't look too bad ... next to a little pond ... seaside in view ... nice entrance ... I saw 90% that were less desirable!

image.thumb.jpeg.58126db1c0e91df67745f34a2c4da742.jpeg

Still I will let go in a minute 3:40 am SLT

That's a great location!!! I'm totally obsessed with being close to water. It took me a long time to get my Victorian, and now I got my Trad too hehe. You're so lucky with spots, great job!!!

• Like 1

I am also obsessed by water and a river or a lake won't do. It has to be seashore. Such choosiness you can only afford if you are willing to spend lots of time househunting (which I have been doing about 8 months now!). This Traditional is something I would have kept for a while but just now all other alts have better ones and I need this for exploring and hopping.

• Like 1

Seems I caught that ...

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Westvale/132/24/0

Will leet it go again in a few minutes

By the way ... the last one in Fangor is still (again?) in maintainance! ... since 14 minutes!

PS: Have abandoned it ... on the LP there are three kinds now ... boats, campers, traditionals 

Westrale? Fangor?? I better take a break - have only two tries left today!

Edited by Leora Jacobus

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Seems I caught that ...

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Westvale/132/24/0

Will leet it go again in a few minutes

By the way ... the last one in Fangor is still (again?) in maintainance! ... since 14 minutes!

PS: Have abandoned it ... on the LP there are three kinds now ... boats, campers, traditionals 

Westrale? Fangor?? I better take a break - have only two tries left today!

nothing shows up on my landpage and i use two diff browsers 

• Like 1

Just got a Vic in Ivanhoe. Not my preferred location, very inland, however...I kind of like this piece of property. It backs up to a canal with a bridge so no backyard neighbor (a plus). I derendered all the bushes which helped to see the water better, and then derendered the bridge itself and well, that really gave a nice winding park-like feel the back area. And although the front landscaping isn't the most inspired that I've seen, the houses across the street do not look directly into my house so again, another plus to me. 

So going to keep it for a bit and see if this grows on me, especially considering how difficult it's been to catch a Victorian recently. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Still up after 80 sec refresh ... did not go for it.

PS: when at the third refresh it was still up I could not resist trying for it - just to see if they released a region - but then ... "sorry too late!" ... well all the better! *lol*

i have itchy fingers too   ,lol 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.