When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

they dont release on sundays do they   ?

Usually they don't or rather they didn't till the big Victorian mass-release. I am of the opinion (mere speculation) that they put lots of regions into the big sack and programmed the landpage to let them go little by little so these late releases are automated and happen without regard of the usual LL business hours.

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Usually they don't or rather they didn't till the big Victorian mass-release. I am of the opinion (mere speculation) that they put lots of regions into the big sack and programmed the landpage to let them go little by little so these late releases are automated and happen without regard of the usual LL business hours.

im seeing way to much unclaimed houses  

23 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

im seeing way to much unclaimed houses  

WHERE do you see them? There are  still some  named and ready but yet unreleased regions. I checked them yesterday.

Plus some seemed semireleased ... some houses gone some not ... might be a mistake? or they withheld some houses out of each region? But why should they do so? To trickle them in later when Traditionals had run out? Well that would be NOW since hours and hours ... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

each time i grab a house i wander a bit and check the houses so i see still unclaimed houses in the middle of taken houses 

This adds new (presumption) light on the process: not only is the region released, but the parcel needs to be switched-on, marked as available to go into the pool of available parcels. It could be they just haven't marked them all, yet.

• Like 2

This is a all weather enclosed sun back add on i made for real life hubbys trad  ,,,,  i used fancy screen door texture for the windows and gives it the real  country gentleman farm porch look but looks natural w the house ,,,, is this considered ok with add ons ,,, after seeing that house add on  i am o so critical now of what i make  ,,,,  i want it to flow and look nice 

2004946495_addontrad.pngaaa.pngaaa_001.thumb.png.518950ced0ed18168a1b673dcb292553.png

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 5

Just now, Alyona Su said:

This adds new (presumption) light on the process: not only is the region released, but the parcel needs to be switched-on, marked as available to go into the pool of available parcels. It could be they just haven't marked them all, yet.

sounds logic  to me  .i saw an  unclaimed house  ,and tried to get it but it never showed  on the landpage  and i was standing next to it 

1 hour ago, roseelvira said:

This is a all weather enclosed sun back add on i made for real life hubbys trad  ,,,,  i used fancy screen door texture for the windows and gives it the real  country gentleman farm porch look but looks natural w the house ,,,, is this considered ok with add ons ,,, after seeing that house add on  i am o so critical now of what i make  ,,,,  i want it to flow and look nice 

2004946495_addontrad.pngaaa.pngaaa_001.thumb.png.518950ced0ed18168a1b673dcb292553.png

It looks really nice, great job!!!!

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 5:32 PM, Flower Caerndow said:

These are the inner regions that have not been released  yet, as of 8am SLT today:

(not guaranteed to be completely accurate)

Wolfsbane
Price
Lockwood
Fjord
The Mews
Zwischen
Pickford
Rumpole Abbey
Little Sandsbury
Queens Arch
Middle Totting
New Farthing
Easton Priory
Southkeep
Lissome
Morgall

Plus all the regions that did not have names  yesterday.

I just checked this (very old - on page 427) list inworld and NONE of these are still unreleased. Does anyone know of ANY yet unreleased Victorian region? I myself have two very nice Victorians but for people who haven't got any ... is there any hope besides the very rare occasional abandoneds?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Thanks 1

Wow look at this amazing coastal traditional Malayaa caught  (my main that has premium prepaid til end of summer so YAY) this one is a keeper and the alt can have the Victorian lol.  Now to work on landscaping, it is wide open au naturel with not a single wall or plant which is really kind of awesome, it will be a good design learning experience!  And it is mostly green which is good because I don't know how to do sandy yards!  And it has a little island with a rez zone offshore and open sailing!  I am very happy and will stop looking until the next big thing comes along  :D  Thank you for whoever decided to release this stunning location!!!  Time to shop for coastal themed decor ha ha  :D

Arabella_002.png

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I did notice that the houseboats in http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dahm Strait/131/107/22  got taken in roughly the same order as the ones in http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coral Bay/128/128/12 did. Those two regions are clones of each other that were high on my list. There is a pattern to the process - they likely all have places in the database stack that are in a certain order, and it releases them as it goes down that stack.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Atina0 said:

im debating myself if i dare to let go of my Vic   ,but its in a gorgeous location and each time i go there i like it  a bit more 

image.thumb.png.c91bbe08a510c0230b40324d245aeaff.png

If you already like your current home, I think you should keep it because there is no guarantee that you will get a better one in a short time, or maybe yes. The only 100% sure is that you will lose this one, and maybe you could regret it :)

Sometimes I've been tempted to leave my current Victorian at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/179/137/32 Although it's a very special place, I personally like those on the seashore,  I know there will be any abandoned from someone who likes grass more than the coast, but who knows how long I'll have to try and wait.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I just checked this (very old - on page 427) list inworld and NONE of these are still unreleased. Does anyone know of ANY yet unreleased Victorian region? I myself have two very nice Victorians but for people who haven't got any ... is there any hope besides the very rare occasional abandoneds?

I checked the other night and they seem to all be taken.  I think the last release of Vics was either late Thursday or more likely Friday BEFORE Christmas. My last two friends got theirs on the 19th.  One was a full sim release and one had been tossed back. There was still at LEAST one sim then that hadn't been released but not long after we saw all the "getting the same house over and over posts".  AFAIK they are long gone except for some that might be released  returned to the pool whatever reason.    

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dora Paule said:

If you already like your current home, I think you should keep it because there is no guarantee that you will get a better one in a short time, or maybe yes. The only 100% sure is that you will lose this one, and maybe you could regret it :)

Sometimes I've been tempted to leave my current Victorian at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/179/137/32 Although it's a very special place, I personally like those on the seashore,  I know there will be any abandoned from someone who likes grass more than the coast, but who knows how long I'll have to try and wait.

I just wish we could have swapped. 😊

1 hour ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

I just wish we could have swapped. 😊

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/179/137/32

It would be great, sure.  But that's how things are, a lottery and sometimes even having great prizes, we're not satisfied at all.  I was very lucky with that home, because it got it when I didn't expect.   If you get something very good, keep it :)

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Still the same - campers and houseboats on the LP ... no more!

Tried to test it and got a HB on the Sqiushy Pickle clone south of Belli ... seems to be an endless amount!

I got 4-5 Trads so far in the last 2 hours... all of them with no particular view. All abandons of course.

Standing there for 30 min i saw one changing owner 4-5 times, after instant abandons :)

• Like 1

I was so lucky this morning when getting this beautiful abandon, thank you so much to the person who let it go. It has no river view, but it's located in a corner, with a lot of flowers. Now I have to wait a few days and see wich one works best for me, because my intention is to keep just one home. Difficult to choose from: great entrance with flowers, or river in the back!!!

Snapshot_003.png

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Dora Paule said:

Now that is an amazing location!!! But what is that quote "The grass is always greener on the other side" I'm currently looking after letting my Victorian go for something better.  But it is a lottery and very very few Victorians abandoned. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.