When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Draggon Crystal said:

i get vic on every scan but when i accept says unknown error try again ????

We old hoppers are used to that. Just click the "go back to land selection" link and try again ... and again ... and again. Must have done that nearly a hundred times this evening (or so it felt). Only persistence brings you a home!

• Like 1

Message from Patch Linden in Bellisseria Citizens group:

[13:56] Patch Linden: Ok folks, we do ahve a little issue we've uncovered.  If you abandon a home, it's stalling the delivery queue.  While we work on fixing that, we're asking you, please, do not abandon homes if you can at all avoid it (in other words do not play Game of Homes right now).  This is impacting the release of new homes, and it's looking like we may not be able to fully get through releasing all of the new homes today.  :(

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Don't give up and don't get disheartened.  I bet there will be lots of people releasing parcels and I am sure you will get one.  :)  

Thank you for your lovely words Karyn. 💜 I'm a bit sad now, but will keep an eye on that land page during the next few days. I really hope I'll get one before X-Mess.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

No more C&A games today! Patch said we broke the release station

I was on my way to bed anyway but the others must stay put till they fixed it.

So glad I managed to land my new main home on the 4th try before the servers melted down.  Wishing them a speedy recovery & that everyone who has Victorian Fever gets their wishes granted asap.

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Frankief said:

Is anyone  havingtroble with the Victorian homes it will let me access all the houses except the Hardy which is the one I want.

Exact same issue. Hardy seems to be broken.

They're looking at it... I guess it will work when the issue is found.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

OK, with my main avi - first one: controller set far away from house, still deeded to Lindens and did not work. Second one...ok but very land-locked (not surprising with the Victorians). Decided to try one more time...just a block away from the islands, will keep this one even though houses to the right are still being bug-tested and have the red text that shows through on my house...but I figure that will go away very soon.

image.png.aa83659b71a0dc7094c550dfa0d95994.png

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Exact same issue. Hardy seems to be broken.

@Squeaky Mole  Have tried waiting several minutes at a time. All houses work except for Hardy

I had that problem too. The Hardy didn't update the access list. After a while the problem disappeared. Maybe it gets better if the region is online for a while.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

I had that problem too. The Hardy didn't update the access list. After a while the problem disappeared. Maybe it gets better if the region is online for a while.

They dropped by and fixed it for me.

I guess when you have this massive of a release stuff foes wonky in a few places. :)

My alt did NOT get the kind of spot I was aiming for... but I am wondering if she maybe got one that was better... my other alt hasn't even come close to matching... and I'm betting that alt #2 is going to give up in a day or so and let alt #1 decide it... :P

• Like 2

My friend with the Hardy decided on another one (the one with the bathroom upstairs) as decorating the Hardy proved to be an issue as it was SO LARGE LOL. I am sure it can be done but for now she is using the other.     Will look forward to seeing what other friends pick.  

• Like 1

So there's limited extra tinting available if click around... I believe this is going to get patched out...

TintingGoofery_001.jpg

Notice how I managed to tint half my roof... I cannot find the spot I used to do that... it's not from clicking the actual roof... and I can't find the spot for the rest of the roof... so I can't seem to get it back to basic or to have the other part match... :P

There are more spots than shown here that can be 'unsupported tinted'... But note that if you manage to change your roof... set it back to white before you move on or you could get stuck with your test color... O.o

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yes the colour picker has a bug and will be fixed. So have fun with it while it lasts. Only the inside should be tintable…...

Snapshot_525.thumb.png.9f592d39a5ad5c663733f2451b314a7d.png

ETA: Don't worry, I changed it back to stock already. Wouldn't do that to my neighbours :)

Edited by Christhiana
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Oh no! Just realized @Nika Talaj has not posted. I wonder if she was able to get a house today? 

How sweet of you to think of me!  *Hugs hugs hugs*  I was on "mom duty" today, then when I managed to dash to the PC I kept getting the dread "unknown error" !&%(*?=&%

BUT .. in the end my partner and I did pick up some houses, and the two we kept are both along the river dividing South Belli from North Belli.  We got houses much deeper into the subcontinent, but these two were the most interesting.

This one is unusual, right up against the mountains.  I keep hearing "House of the Rising Sun" whenever I look at it, but we're intrigued to see what they eventually do with these tall hills!  Maybe it will be beautiful!

1951699078_century_001smaller.png.ff7d49a25dd169758ce7a39cb386d8f2.png

I like the landscaping for this second one.  And BIG bonus, if you look at the last picture the green house on the left is across the street from us.  The river at the bottom of the stairway near the green house is partially in our region, and yes, beyond it is the big blue sea!  The Shelley is perfect for this site, EXCEPT that it doesn't have a front balcony, which would have a fabulous view  ^^

Lil help here, addon makers?

ETA: btw, I think this house was actually an abandon, I got it pretty late in the day.  Whoever abandoned it must have gotten an absolutely FABULOUS house elsewhere, lol.

1141471674_Caladium_001smaller.png.3003179cfc44ccfc9a738bd592191272.png

50117545_Caladium_002smaller.thumb.png.23876bc39fa19fec83c263ed82dfff34.png

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.