When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Are there any more houseboat regions yet to be released? I'm refreshing as much as I'm able to, but seeing only Trads, Campers and Vics. The Vics are too big for me and the campers are too small... if there are no more houseboats to come, I will give up waiting and just go for a Trad again.

From Patch, yesterday: 

Nearly 1600 Victorian homes will launch this week, the majority of them happening today (Monday, 16 December, 2019).  Plus another 500 coming before the end of the year!

In addition to that, over 1,600 Traditional Homes, Houseboats and Campers will be released later this week!

At seems like abundance: you can choose from at least three styles (Traditional, Victorian, Camper) and get a home at once!  But in reallity you often get the same house over and over again! :(

Yesterday my malealte two times the same house in Barstough ... then he ran out of the five trials and was blocked.

Today another alt left her very nice Traditional on a hillside in Axim... now she had two houses in three trials ...

Daulton ... Stansgate ... Daulton again (the same house!!)

I try to be carefull ... linger on ... look if it is taken - if it STAYS taken ... before I try again ... but what can you do when after about half an hour and after you have had another house the old one comes back?? Now I've only two more tries left. Better wait !!! quite long !!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Florence Reverie said:

From Patch, yesterday: 

Nearly 1600 Victorian homes will launch this week, the majority of them happening today (Monday, 16 December, 2019).  Plus another 500 coming before the end of the year!

In addition to that, over 1,600 Traditional Homes, Houseboats and Campers will be released later this week!

I wasn't sure if they were already included in yesterday's release, and already gone...

1 minute ago, Matty Luminos said:

I wasn't sure if they were already included in yesterday's release, and already gone...

He said "over 1,600 Traditional Homes, Houseboats and Campers will be released later this week." I think yesterday (and today) they'll have their hands full with the Victorians!

• Like 1

I also don’t think they released every Victorian they intended to yesterday because of some technical glitches. One house style wasn’t working at all at some point yesterday and some were having issues with doors/windows/permissions. 

Even later in the evening, people were getting Victorian’s on sims that still didn’t seem ready as they all had hovertext and borders around them. They eventually cleared up but I think there was a delay or two. 

• Like 1

ok  just to be clear  if you have been living in a linden home old new ,,,, when you abandon that that counts as your first abandon ,,,,   if you have abandon   a linden home l and hang out some where for 24 hours then you have been linden home free   you then get   the full five ,,,, i think the mistake is when you get a new home and abandon you look at that as the 1st and unless you have been linden home free for 24 hours   the lh you abandon no matter how long you lived in it will alway count as the first abandon  so that will count as first abandon and you then have 4 more for a 24 hour window ,,, did i get that right ,,,,  

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

ok  just to be clear  if you have been living in a linden home old new ,,,, when you abandon that that counts as your first abandon ,,,,   if you have abandon   a linden home l and hang out some where for 24 hours then you have been linden home free   you then get   the full five ,,,, i think the mistake is when you get a new home and abandon you look at that as the 1st and unless you have been linden home free for 24 hours   the lh you abandon no matter how long you lived in it will alway count as the first abandon  so that will count as first abandon and you then have 4 more for a 24 hour window ,,, did i get that right ,,,,  

I got 4 tries with a brand new alt... within 30 minutes, then got blocked.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Count your teleport history of homes owned in the last 24 hours - my limit remains at 5

My malealt was blocked after his forth Victorian abandon ... I THOUGHT ... but then I rememberded that he had caught one in Toads Landing several hours ago 3:00 am SLT ... that made FIVE and today after 3:00 am SLT he got another try ... after that he was blocked again. Next one yesterday was 11:38 SLT so soon I'll try if he gets another try.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

Strange, I logged in my alt who used 5 houses before she was blocked. Some say it is 4, I was lucky that another alt stopped on her number 4.

From 7:57 PM to 8:04 PM.

Regions with names high up in the alphabet is not released. I guess it stopped on L. Linton is released but not Lockwood. But then I saw this could not be right, Poinsetta is released, but not Price... Maybe it was earlier than they planned, but it is still Victorians to get. So LL did not fail because it was abandoned houses. Meybe it even helped, that the release was stretched out over more hours because the abandoned ones came back in the system.

Many creamcake regions on the coast that's not named. I will not give up my right to abandon unless LL block it. I will be smarter and don't try unless new Victorian regions is released. So I don't get the same houses going in and out of the pool.

If I use up my 5 houses, and LL release a new Victorian region just minutes later, I am sitting there like an idiot.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.