When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No lake or river. But other good things. I took this one and didn't dare to hop more. It has the flowers I wanted, corner of a road with a small park across. To the left edge of the picture. vict_001.thumb.jpg.013036b8a6b51f2d3f40cef00ba7001c.jpg

The backyard does not meet another backyard, it is a small hill there that makes it feel private.

Sorry for the blur. I was not noticing it, hehe.

vict_002.thumb.jpg.8823c0bd6077928ae9fb0baae634c965.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 6

I had freed three alts: first girl got a very good one at the seashore first try:

49230191337_bdb8b74ee4_b.jpg
Bloodroot by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

second girl got a rather good one at least near to some water at her third try:

49230191377_0e81708b8b_b.jpg
Darcy by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

and the boy hopped and hopped and got blocked after his fifth try ... so he'll try again tomorrow. The houses and the flowers are lovely but the problem is (compared to Belli north) little water and much sandy gardens nonetheless.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

Anyone else get one in Bloodroot? Wondering how that region looks.

I went over with my friend when she was "shopping". Neither of us liked it and she threw it back. I know that there were Victorians in sandy places but more up on cliffs and such with the beach down below. There was a cluster of folks standing in the street who supposedly threw theirs back too and were waiting for another to come along. So not a lot of thumbs up --- but likely it will be just what someone wants.  :D.    Some of the inland sims are very boring and "underdecorated" also while others are very nice.   So it is a bit of a shopping expedition.  I am staying put on the beach from day 1.

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Interesting. Even on my houseboat no message ever pops. I did once reset a camper a few months ago...

I tried with a Traditional months ago. I think I got a message when it was reset. But now I feel like my brain is Spongebob Squarepants, so I am shutting down the computer. So lucky that I was checking the forum.

Just now, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

I really hope on more luck during the next release. Or maybe a beautiful abandon during this week..? This is the only theme I was really looking forward to. *le sigh* 

Don't give up and don't get disheartened.  I bet there will be lots of people releasing parcels and I am sure you will get one.  :)  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.