When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Florence Reverie said:

Nearly 1600 Victorian homes will launch this week, the majority of them happening today (Monday, 16 December, 2019).  Plus another 500 coming before the end of the year!

In addition to that, over 1,600 Traditional Homes, Houseboats and Campers will be released later this week!

Happy Chrismukkwanzafestivus to everyone! 

Where did you see this? I was looking for something on the blog and I don't see it.

Oh no don't know what to do...

Alt got another one in Caladium. But, it's on the edge of the region and right now, I have NO idea what will be there once the connection is made to the region next door. Do I take a chance and keep it? Big huge mountain in back of me right now...not sure

Or, keep this one? Caladium Victorian...

5 minutes ago, Florence Reverie said:

[12:07 PM]  Patch Linden: Folks, I'm gonna forewarn, this is probably not the time for Game of Homes, they are being snapped up as fast as we let them out the door.  If you use up your retries, you'll sadly be without I fear.

As far as I remember we were able to abandon plots 5 times before we end up being locked out. It happend to me after I gave up the 4th.... 
Well.. ***** happens. No Viccy for me then. 

• Sad 1

One of my alts has one on a river but no driveway.

The other keeps getting ones with driveways but in otherwise not to interesting spots... Alt #2 is about to get a 24 hour lockout and has yet to match the quality of alt #1. But if I don't match that soonish... Alt #1 will just keep her plot and Alt #2 will go basic soon...

Victorian_001.jpg

Vs:

Victorian_002.jpg

- this one was an abandon I grabbed.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.