When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

after picking several yesterday directly after the release, but no nice locations... my, not to name account here, found several options again this morning.
Now... at first pick.. a victorian at the end of a street with the sea next to the garden.
Very surprising there are still free ones.

I guess all of us who tried yesterday and all our alts used their 5 tries, so we have to wait till the 24 hours limit expires :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

I guess all of us who tried yesterday and all our alts used their 5 tries, so we have to wait till the 24 hours limit expires :) 

yes .. i'm sad about that...lol  :)  but normally i'm patient enough to wait till the people start moving out again and find a nice location, this time just lucky.
And i'm not really homeless.

• Like 1

I am a bit confused on something ,,,,, the five tries then locked out ,,,, is it you get five times to change vic trad houseboats but after that you are totally locked in older generation  till the  mass releases are finished or is it the 24 hours  thing  you have to wait ,,,, no i have not attemped  .....i caught an abandon about a week ago and cute spot and kind of afraid to give it up  till the dust of the releases  settle .  rl hubby got a vic  on his account  ... just catching up reading  as yesterday rl  things going on ,,,, 

8 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

I am a bit confused on something ,,,,, the five tries then locked out ,,,, is it you get five times to change vic trad houseboats but after that you are totally locked in older generation  till the  mass releases are finished or is it the 24 hours  thing  you have to wait ,,,, no i have not attemped  .....i caught an abandon about a week ago and cute spot and kind of afraid to give it up  till the dust of the releases  settle .  rl hubby got a vic  on his account  ... just catching up reading  as yesterday rl  things going on ,,,, 

you get locked out after 5 tries for 24h, no matter what style. (always been this way, also in the old days)
It has nothing to do with the releases.

7 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

The 5 tries applies to any type of houses; traditional, HB, trailers or older generation. You get to abandon 5 times but cannot get a house of any kind after the 5th abandon in 24 hours. 

• Like 1

@Chuckey Jigsaw it's like if you abandon the first one at 10AM, then three more between 11am and 12pm, then the last one at 3PM, you get your next chance at 10am the next day, and as each try falls off from the day before at the time it happened, another try. I don't know why your abandon on saturday would of counted, but maybe you lost count? It's really easy to do, I wasn't sure myself.

The boat we're in isn't fun, haha.. and hopefully first try today will be a winner, because I had already got put in it before the notice asking us to please stop went out.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

No reason for me to post this other than isn't it great to see? 

For me, if Vic's are still available and hopefully later too it's good. I can abandon my current place cast my 7seas rod in to Bellisseria's Victorian pond and get an instant hook on hopefully a better location. If there's nothing available I'd rather make do with what I've got than spend a long time trying to catch something else

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

For me, if Vic's are still available and hopefully later too it's good. I can abandon my current place cast my 7seas rod in to Bellisseria's Victorian pond and get an instant hook on hopefully a better location. If there's nothing available I'd rather make do with what I've got than spend a long time trying to catch something else

Best try now while they are available 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morena Tully said:

I don't know why your abandon on saturday would of counted, but maybe you lost count?

I'm so very sure that I've released 4 houses yesterday. But oh well.. it already happened and no need to be upset anymore (just a tiny lil' bit.. ^^)

1 hour ago, Morena Tully said:

The boat we're in isn't fun, haha..

It's not! But there's nothing we can do about but try to take it with at least a little bit of humor I guess. (plus the eggnog..)
We will try again later and hopefully get a beautiful spot that suits us well, since apparently there are still some Vickys left. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

wonder if there will be more Victorians released in the future like we had with the Trads 

Most likely ,,, and when  is the date of closing down the older generation homes and moveing everyone over ,,,,  ,,,   i would hope they announce the closing time of the older generations ,,, i would like to go back and take a few pics of my old tahoe ,,,,  and where i first learnd  what is a prim, a sculpt   and  the first little thing i made  in sl  ,,,,  precious times 

2 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

not if you have only one premium and a house already 

if you want to move, it's always a ris kof others seeing available homes and you don't,
abandon the current one is a tricky guess you'll have to make yourself.

Yesterday i could pick my full slots to see if i got a nice location, while many kept struggling to get one, with no luck, and weird thing... there are still showing up.

• Thanks 1

Are there any more houseboat regions yet to be released? I'm refreshing as much as I'm able to, but seeing only Trads, Campers and Vics. The Vics are too big for me and the campers are too small... if there are no more houseboats to come, I will give up waiting and just go for a Trad again.

Edited by Matty Luminos

5 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

... if there are no more houseboats to come, I will give up waiting and just go for a Trad again.

in the linden home update thread, patch says many more houseboats later this week, all those added regions, there should be around 1000 put into the pool. so anytime between today and friday I guess, unless yesterday's hitch set them back a little.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Are there any more houseboat regions yet to be released? I'm refreshing as much as I'm able to, but seeing only Trads, Campers and Vics. The Vics are too big for me and the campers are too small... if there are no more houseboats to come, I will give up waiting and just go for a Trad again.

Patch said this yesterday;

Nearly 1600 Victorian homes will launch this week, the majority of them happening today (Monday, 16 December, 2019).  Plus another 500 coming before the end of the year!

In addition to that, over 1,600 Traditional Homes, Houseboats and Campers will be released later this week!

We hope you enjoy the new homes as we continue to grow the Bellisseria continent and community.

Happy Holidays!

Patch, the Moles and the Second Life Land Operations team

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.