When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so my alt got the most amazing Victorian spot. I can't give it up. Definitely only intending to have that month of premium on that avi though, so what do I have to do to take as much control of the parcel as I can on my main? I've added myself to the access list on the house panel, to the security panel...do I have to do anything else? At the end of the month when the alt's premium expires will she still own the parcel - just not be able to access it? Someone help reassure my paranoid sanity 😀

• Like 1

Just now, Jadziyah said:

Okay so my alt got the most amazing Victorian spot. I can't give it up. Definitely only intending to have that month of premium on that avi though, so what do I have to do to take as much control of the parcel as I can on my main? I've added myself to the access list on the house panel, to the security panel...do I have to do anything else? At the end of the month when the alt's premium expires will she still own the parcel - just not be able to access it? Someone help reassure my paranoid sanity 😀

The only way your main can take control of the parcel is you will have to release it and hope your main can get it back and that really is a long shot.  Someone else will most likely get it before you do.  If you want to keep the spot you will have to keep paying premium on your alt.

Just now, karynmaria said:

The only way your main can take control of the parcel is you will have to release it and hope your main can get it back and that really is a long shot.  Someone else will most likely get it before you do.  If you want to keep the spot you will have to keep paying premium on your alt.

Oooooh no haha. Alright I'll have some plans to make. 

10 minutes ago, Jadziyah said:

Okay so my alt got the most amazing Victorian spot. I can't give it up. Definitely only intending to have that month of premium on that avi though, so what do I have to do to take as much control of the parcel as I can on my main?

It sounds wonderful.  Do you have a pic of it?

Of course, if your alt sets the land to group, you & all of your alts can rez things.  Forgive me if that was too obvious to mention!

I've tried release-and-catch many times, only had it work once.  And with the whole world refreshing to catch a victorian ... well I'd wait as long as possible to abandon it! 

2 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

OK, with my main avi - first one: controller set far away from house, still deeded to Lindens and did not work. Second one...ok but very land-locked (not surprising with the Victorians). Decided to try one more time...just a block away from the islands, will keep this one even though houses to the right are still being bug-tested and have the red text that shows through on my house...but I figure that will go away very soon.

image.png.aa83659b71a0dc7094c550dfa0d95994.png

You can derender the hovertext, it’s in a prim that boarders the plot.  

58 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

How sweet of you to think of me!  *Hugs hugs hugs*  I was on "mom duty" today, then when I managed to dash to the PC I kept getting the dread "unknown error" !&%(*?=&%

BUT .. in the end my partner and I did pick up some houses, and the two we kept are both along the river dividing South Belli from North Belli.  We got houses much deeper into the subcontinent, but these two were the most interesting.

This one is unusual, right up against the mountains.  I keep hearing "House of the Rising Sun" whenever I look at it, but we're intrigued to see what they eventually do with these tall hills!  Maybe it will be beautiful!

1951699078_century_001smaller.png.ff7d49a25dd169758ce7a39cb386d8f2.png

I like the landscaping for this second one.  And BIG bonus, if you look at the last picture the green house on the left is across the street from us.  The river at the bottom of the stairway near the green house is partially in our region, and yes, beyond it is the big blue sea!  The Shelley is perfect for this site, EXCEPT that it doesn't have a front balcony, which would have a fabulous view  ^^

Lil help here, addon makers?

ETA: btw, I think this house was actually an abandon, I got it pretty late in the day.  Whoever abandoned it must have gotten an absolutely FABULOUS house elsewhere, lol.

1141471674_Caladium_001smaller.png.3003179cfc44ccfc9a738bd592191272.png

50117545_Caladium_002smaller.thumb.png.23876bc39fa19fec83c263ed82dfff34.png

I think we may be sort-of neighbors. One of my alts got a house in Caladium and faces that same "mountain". I also got one on Elora's account in another region which initially I thought I preferred but as it turns out, I think I like the other one better. It's set up higher, has a nicer entry. There's just something about it, like you said, that speaks to me better. I also like the region a lot more - the house may not have any water views but it's only a few house from water, and it just seems that there's more variety of landscaping there than the other area.  I'm holding onto the other for the moment though as I heard abandoning right now was screwing things up for LL.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

It sounds wonderful.  Do you have a pic of it?

Of course, if your alt sets the land to group, you & all of your alts can rez things.  Forgive me if that was too obvious to mention!

I've tried release-and-catch many times, only had it work once.  And with the whole world refreshing to catch a victorian ... well I'd wait as long as possible to abandon it! 

vicibell.thumb.jpg.91b6274c4ccadb4b6996328099f401ae.jpg

This is it. Soooo much foliage, a hill behind, and an *ocean* view! Serious conundrum. I just can't keep paying for 2 accounts haha

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

No more C&A games today! Patch said we broke the release station

I was on my way to bed anyway but the others must stay put till they fixed it.

I hope they don't charge us a special fee for breaking the release station :) 

I'll take a look on those victorian homes by curiosity, but in the case of leaving my current house, I would only do it for a house boat in a good location.

• Like 1

Well now it looks like this:

@Squeaky Mole @Derrick Linden - my alt tried popping out a different home, and this one that had been manually fixed stayed there... Oops. :)

Everyone's "gone home for the day" so this will be an issue for tomorrow. I put in a support ticket.

Guess that means another day to play what I will rez inside. I am stuck between liking Hardy or Shelly - which is how I ended up with this mess - and it now has Doyle in there as I waited a bit and went through each one one by one over a slow delay to see if I could get it to clean itself up.

DoubleHouseGlitch_001.jpg

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 3

I had the Doyle stuck in the Verne,and tried the reset etc, what worked to get it gone was simply touching the one that shouldn't have been there. I'd love it if we could tint the trim! @Pussycat Catnap 

Edited by EmmeElise
Had a duh moment. It happens, lol.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

I had the Doyle stuck in the Verne,and tried the reset etc, what worked to get it gone was simply touching the one that shouldn't have been there. I'd love it if we could tint the trim! @Pussycat Catnap 

I tried returning them, I messed with the control panels of them, and I relogged several times...

Curiously alt #2 is also sitting on a Victorian plot... and on her plot she can't rez Verne right... sometimes it won't rez, other times it's rotated 90-degrees... I figure those issues will sort out in a few days... but Alt #2 is set to go basic soon and Alt #1's parcel up there rivals my houseboat for my personal tastes...

(Soon as Alt#2 is no longer at risk of a 24-hour lockout she's tossing back her plot... I'm only still using the second alt on the slim chance an ever better plot shows up... Of which in all of Bellisseria there are maybe a dozen I would like more by a slim margin... so not likely... Basically Alt #1 lucked out for me. I prepped 2 alts going into this expecting it to take days to get something fitting my picky tastes and got it on the first hit...)

• Like 1

I think what " snapped it to" was that programming- wise, you cant open 2 doors to 2 houses,so since the verne was what had been hand shaked,when I touched the doyle door it removed the doyle. If that made sense. My alt is sentimental, created and named after my 18yo. kitty that passed on dec.3,and my spot is really just gorgeous...and today's my birthday. So...my special alt,and special spot, shall only be pried from my cold ,dead hands,lol. Best of luck to you,and to everyone still wishin'!

• Like 4

yeah... I opened the doors to both at the same time... in a few cases I had the same building out twice, opened both doors, and could go inside. O.o

DoubleHouseGlitch_002.thumb.jpg.d49d24acc2eb2ab8c792c01a670a3350.jpg

Mine looks like it needs somebody with powers beyond mere residents to kick one of them off the plot and into that river back there... :P

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Morena Tully said:

it's making me a little crazy since I used up all my tries. More chances tomorrow!

So, what exactly does "24 hours" mean? Is it 24h after you've got blocked, or is it more like "If you got locked out on a monday, you have to wait the entire tuesday and try again on wednesday" ?
Just mega curious since I abandoned my trad on saturday night/sunday morning (slt) and now got blocked after my 4th try. Clearly those 24 hours have passed and there should've been one last try left...

Until then.. Welcome to the boat, @Morena Tully. Here, have some eggnog and get cozy with me. 😂🤗🙈

9 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

No lake or river. But other good things. I took this one and didn't dare to hop more. It has the flowers I wanted, corner of a road with a small park across. To the left edge of the picture. vict_001.thumb.jpg.013036b8a6b51f2d3f40cef00ba7001c.jpg

The backyard does not meet another backyard, it is a small hill there that makes it feel private.

Sorry for the blur. I was not noticing it, hehe.

vict_002.thumb.jpg.8823c0bd6077928ae9fb0baae634c965.jpg

Create a river of your own, it's a great spot!!!

10 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

No more C&A games today! Patch said we broke the release station

I was on my way to bed anyway but the others must stay put till they fixed it.

I didn't see this until later. One alt used up her 5 abandons and the other stayed in her fourth. The difference between the showcase in the Christmas Expo and what some regions look like, is very much what I expected. Even if I wasn't surprised, I set out to try for the best I can get. As we all do. The ninth house was the best, so far.

• Like 4

after picking several yesterday directly after the release, but no nice locations... my, not to name account here, found several options again this morning.
Now... at first pick.. a victorian at the end of a street with the sea next to the garden.
Very surprising there are still free ones.

08218554232b7fe17cd309ebc6c9e643.jpg

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.