When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Everything looks so pretty! Can't wait to cam around after work tonight :)

I am over the moon about the landscaping here, I always think the Moles have achieved their best possible molishness and then they awe strike me yet again. The regions are absolutely full of Garden District charm and grace. All the Moles & Lindens deserve their stockings overflowing this year as they all are at the head of Santa's Nice List.

• Like 4

Just now, Kitten Kaos said:

I am over the moon about the landscaping here, I always think the Moles have achieved their best possible molishness and then they awe strike me yet again. The regions are absolutely full of Garden District charm and grace. All the Moles & Lindens deserve their stockings overflowing this year as they all are at the head of Santa's Nice List.

I so agree! IT IS LOVELY AND THEY ARE AWESOME!

• Like 1

Patch doesn't seem to be there any more ... but the mob!

image.thumb.jpeg.c19a5f02dddecee944cd3212a8ac7e92.jpeg

I prefered to fly all olong the borderline - the new regions that used to be missing and form the "wall" ... took a lot of photos ,,,

image.thumb.jpeg.4e363f9c3ebb7955cf66b123f7704637.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4ef0ca0c14ac93b579cce5260811d677.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d4042043d4d27bff31dea56270c7ca40.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.35aed768d0b5ec6316bcf0c7f9d6432e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ce4ff3b98dae4b42e6bf1e0decdc709e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.777efa609ef7ef205267556feb6d4dea.jpeg

There's a lot of room between the houses - and more water than I thought. The only thing I do not like is the ground texture. There is lots of sand in the gardens even if they are nowhere near the seashore. They could be lush and green without any effort. Just needs another ground texture!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There's a lot of room between the houses - and more water than I thought. The only thing I do not like is the ground texture. There is lots of sand in the gardens even if they are nowhere near the seashore. They could be lush and green without any effort. Just needs another ground texture!

Agreed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am not vying for a Victorian myself, but wow, well done. Thanks to all that posted pictures.

I really wish they’d done this years ago instead of the ugly ones they rolled out. It’s clear that this has stirred up a sense of community and I’ve met more new people (because of this) in the last month than I have in 11 years on SL. I think they could have “saved” a bunch of the population that is now MIA. I know everything ebbs and flows (no pun intended) but food for thought. 

• Like 4

There is one thing that bothers me... at the southwest end... the last region meets 2 others in a corner... and the 4th region was not added.

As a result a private owned wall blocks access:

https://my.secondlife.com/pussycat.catnap/snapshots/5df7c050289dd23694903354

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edmund Fitzgerald/247/20/36

original_5df7c050289dd23694903354.png

Hopefully we can get something done here... even if it's only somebody buying out that landowner...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.