When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Commodore just released!

It took 15 minutes for the houseboats to all go. I released a Houseboat a few minutes before, then I saw it was offline so TP'd next to it, by the time I got there @Whitney Linden was there and a few people were rezzing in. Had to resist the urge to try and grab one that I have absolutely no need for... saving my alt for the new theme...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

It took 15 minutes for the houseboats to all go. I released a Houseboat a few minutes before, then I saw it was offline so TP'd next to it, by the time I got there @Whitney Linden was there and a few people were rezzing in. Had to resist the urge to try and grab one that I have absolutely no need for... saving my alt for the new theme...

If you are talking about the ATOLE houseboat release it was 27 minutes. My alt got two and she gave them both back. A friend got hers at the end.

It took most of a day for the first release of the houseboats. They did go faster than the houses.

And the trailers took 8 hours. 

Just want to keep the story straight. I think you can find much of this on Patch's feed if you scroll back. 

image.png.1a2c6f7b022729201fd8f59f65b8f7ad.png

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

If you are talking about the ATOLE houseboat release it was 27 minutes. 

She's talking about the region of houseboats that just got released a short bit ago today - and 15 minutes for a new region release is actually quite long because we all know how fast these things have been going.

There are already quite a few folks abandoning current parcels in anticipation of the Victorian release.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

She's talking about the region of houseboats that just got released a short bit ago today - and 15 minutes for a new region release is actually quite long.

Yeah. Commodore sim.

I was sitting in the sim as it went. Well, TP'd to just outside of it while it was offline, and it came on as I got there, and saw people appearing. First taken plot was date stamped for 3pm. By 3:15pm I couldn't find any more owned by the governor and my alt stopped seeing it on the page refresh.
- that noted, a couple of the houseboats were instantly abandoned and then claimed during those 15 minutes.

It impressed me because houseboats usually go so fast the only people who get one are the folks who happened to refresh right on the nose...

But I guess a LOT of us are prepping for the new theme.

That said... in a moment of 'what the heck are you doing?' my alt claimed and then abandoned a traditional...

"It clicks the buttons or else it gets the hose again..."

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Aarrgghh... :/ 😮 😉

Just out of interest, I wonder why every single time you refer to that continent as Jeoghot? 🤷‍♀️
Everywhere where I have looked, that continent is always called Jeogeot, never as Jeoghot.
I would understand the usage of wrong name if the letter "e" was broken in your keyboard, but I can see that it's not. So what's going on?

Hmm... also there is no continent called Bellesaria. But there is Bellisseria.
Why to invent our own variations of the official names? Wrong names just create confusion, especially among new residents.

There was absolutely no need for this unless you have something against the person who originally posted of course but then that would be kind of petty wouldn't it?

Many, many people have misspelt Bellisseria, never mind the numerous regions

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

So i guess there will be no other releases today .  I thought the area next to sandflea would have been released. I doubt they will release over the weekend 

I have never seen them do a release on the weekend.  Hopefully they won't start now!  I wonder how many will abandon their TH's this weekend in anticipation of the Victorian release.

17 minutes ago, Layla Claven said:

That's likely why we use "Belli" now :D

And thanks to @LittleMe Jewell about the houseboats. Never wanted one so obviously missed that. I have (although not really watching) seen a lot of traditionals go by on my NO NOTIFICATION refresh.   White listing for my ad blocker wasn't it.  I can WATCH but no bells are happening for sure.   No clue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

That coastline is taking shape...and taking away a LOT of sailing water...

original_5deb0140d9859c11eaecc72e.png

Can't tell from your map if these new regions were actually named at the time you took your screengrab, but they are now, and having checked 4 random ones, they're also showing up in Search. (Earnshaw next to Linton next to Lockwood - :) At least one mole is a fan of Victorian Lit... though, technically, the Austen references in the parcels above those aren't Victorian.)

VictorianMap1.JPG

VictorianMap2.JPG

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Layla Claven said:

There was absolutely no need for this unless you have something against the person who originally posted of course but then that would be kind of petty wouldn't it?

I have absolutely nothing against @animats personally. I think he's very nice person and he does some great things.

Anyway, as I said I think it's important to use the proper names for places. It's not too difficult thing to do. I do understand accidental misspellings, it happens to everybody occasionally. It's just seeing somebody using wrong names for places every single time makes me wonder why? That urges me to comment something.

5 minutes ago, Jadziyah said:

I'd love a trad near a water feature like that, but they keep getting snapped up naturally 😭 We'll see!

Good luck!

I'm looking for a water spot myself, but I REALLY want something beachy. ><

But, if I could get into Well Springs it'd be a win win cause I have a friend there. ._. It'd be fantastic to already know a neighbor or two. n.n;

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.