Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, momomoonusagi said:

Good luck!

I'm looking for a water spot myself, but I REALLY want something beachy. ><

But, if I could get into Well Springs it'd be a win win cause I have a friend there. ._. It'd be fantastic to already know a neighbor or two. n.n;

Yes, fingers crossed! And I'm looking for non-beach¬†ūüĆ≥ūüĆ≤ūüĆ≥

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

I've seen a wonderful 32x32 boathouse one sim south of me go twice since my own alt tossed it back last night.

Granted... it's neighbor enjoys 'pixel sex' WITHOUT using privacy settings, and rezzed a swimming pool in the water that has 'one-sided mesh' so you see weird lines from the outside of their plot... so maybe folks are fleeing...

But it looks like a whole LOT of plots are being tossed back right now as people get ready for what's to come.

PS: Did anyone notice a whole NEW island pop up to the west of what we used to call the Bellisseria Island? It looks like it has trads, campers, and houseboats. But with luck maybe there's a Victorian in there too:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Winters Elm/56/163/22

We also got a lot of 'houseboat island chains' added around the continent overnight.

 

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I've seen a wonderful 32x32 boathouse one sim south of me go twice since my own alt tossed it back last night.

Granted... it's neighbor enjoys 'pixel sex' WITHOUT using privacy settings, and rezzed a swimming pool in the water that has 'one-sided mesh' so you see weird lines from the outside of their plot... so maybe folks are fleeing...

But it looks like a whole LOT of plots are being tossed back right now as people get ready for what's to come.

PS: Did anyone notice a whole NEW island pop up to the west of what we used to call the Bellisseria Island? It looks like it has trads, campers, and houseboats. But with luck maybe there's a Victorian in there too:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Winters Elm/56/163/22

We also got a lot of 'houseboat island chains' added around the continent overnight.

 

I used the camera. It is no Victorian houses... sadly.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I used the camera. It is no Victorian houses... sadly.

Oh I tried to cam over but couldn't - the sim between blocked me. Oh well. At least it offers some of the most posh layouts for houseboats in all of Bellisseria. Some people are going to be super lucky.

Whoever gets the 4 on the little island on http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cobbs Marina/69/87/22 is going to have me drooling in their general direction... :P

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Whoever gets the 4 on the little island on http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cobbs Marina/69/87/22 is going to have me drooling in their general direction... :P

 

I've been pining for those since I saw them last night.. With the hundreds of HBs about to be available, the odds of landing on one of those 4 is astronomical.. But there's at least one clone, of that island, possibly more that I haven't seen. I'm not upset at all with that trend now, we had a great run of 100% unique, but now Belli is so huge, who would even notice a little repeating?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Oh I tried to cam over but couldn't - the sim between blocked me. Oh well. At least it offers some of the most posh layouts for houseboats in all of Bellisseria. Some people are going to be super lucky.

Whoever gets the 4 on the little island on http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cobbs Marina/69/87/22 is going to have me drooling in their general direction... :P

 

Did you cam at ocean level? I found it about 300 m up.

Just now, Morena Tully said:

I've been pining for those since I saw them last night.. With the hundreds of HBs about to be available, the odds of landing on one of those 4 is astronomical.. But there's at least one clone, of that island, possibly more that I haven't seen. I'm not upset at all with that trend now, we had a great run of 100% unique, but now Belli is so huge, who would even notice a little repeating?

I was first a bit surprised when they started cloning, but now I don't care, just love that they get more houses out. People will choose different houses/boats/campers and different colors. It will not look like clones.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Whoever gets the 4 on the little island on http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cobbs Marina/69/87/22 is going to have me drooling in their general direction... :P

Taking a closer look at the little island in Cobbs Marina region reveals that there are 5 houseboats in that little island. Anyway it still needs extreme luck to get one of those.

2019-12-07_Cobbs-Marina.jpg.20d431ca195bd74cdf5d6f8da7c9ba74.jpg

2019-12-07_Cobbs-Marina-2.thumb.jpg.eff88255236280bea67381e336a6f5a6.jpg

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My fingers are flexed but to have more "alt-power" in the coming race I will be giving up my house in Allweiss

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/25/12/1/

But because I think it is a really good one I give 7 hours warning ... I'll abandon it Today Sunday at 8:00 am SLT

Corner lot with  nice view towards some boats and a lighthouse.

image.thumb.jpeg.2c80b6fefc34c39eb7efd665804fcf29.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.60b4631734dca70b45a0eb220ea016de.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.960d48372da8f4aff4a63edb25cfecd2.jpeg

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

My fingers are flexed but to have more "alt-power" in the coming race I will be giving up my house in Allweiss

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/25/12/1/

But because I think it is a really good one I give 7 hours warning ... I'll abandon it Today Sunday at 8:00 am SLT

Corner lot with  nice view towards some boats and a lighthouse.

 

 

 

 

That's a lovely spot. I also love the set of steps up to it and the little wall.

 

Edited by Elyeah
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Actually the landpage seems rather DEAD. Autorefreshed for hours and next to nothing appeared.

I imagined everyone would throw away their jewels to prpare for the BIG release. ... seems to have been an error.

 

just wait for tomorrow   ,and the coming days ,its gonna be a rush i think 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that I know I don't want the new theme particularly a boat is the best choice but I have given up plenty on sand areas because one thing I know from my journey around linden homes is that I don't want sand!! Boat nor house nor nuthin on the sand :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

i still havent made up my mind  about going for the new homes  ,i have a great houseboat location and my main avi a lovely water  location with a house   ,two premium avis is more then i can handle  .right now 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Now that I know I don't want the new theme particularly a boat is the best choice but I have given up plenty on sand areas because one thing I know from my journey around linden homes is that I don't want sand!! Boat nor house nor nuthin on the sand :)

Well to me a boat on sand ... which is impossible it is in the water! but attached to a sandbank or so ... is much better that a boat with planks around surrounded only by other boats and other planks. I want to be able to leave it on foot or by byke and not by TP or rowingboat.  In Floaton I had a lovely little beacharea and a lighthouse but they were behind me on another sim and I had to TP or sit on a bench to get there. In Sandflea I can just walk off my boat and reach a sandy camping lot.

With houses it is different. Though I just ADORE my beachhouse in Axim I also enjoy a house with a lush green garden for a change.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well to me a boat on sand ... which is impossible it is in the water! but attached to a sandbank or so ... is much better that a boat with planks around surrounded only by other boats and other planks. I want to be able to leave it on foot or by byke and not by TP or rowingboat.  In Floaton I had a lovely little beacharea and a lighthouse but they were behind me on another sim and I had to TP or sit on a bench to get there. In Sandflea I can just walk off my boat and reach a sandy camping lot.

With houses it is different. Though I just ADORE my beachhouse in Axim I also enjoy a house with a lush green garden for a change.

 

I can see that yes -  I like to use the Barnacle boat so I am happy being able to have no aspect behind me - I quite like the docks and a view to the front. The upcoming boats being pointed outwards from the land is a fantastic idea ensuring everyone gets some kind of view. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

i still havent made up my mind  about going for the new homes  ,i have a great houseboat location and my main avi a lovely water  location with a house   ,two premium avis is more then i can handle  .right now 

:) I had six premium accounts on the go last month which was fun but ridiculous. I never missed anything or got locked out but, well, madness!!!

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have even seven and since I payed for all of them one year BEFORE they raised the price that is madness but affordable till next April.

Then I'll have to decide which and how many homes I will afford to keep. I guess my Axim Beachhouse and a houseboat.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Allweiss will be going in two minutes like announced

Done at 8:00 am SLT ! ... still in maintainance!  at  8:02 SLT ...8:04 ... 8:06 ... 8:08 .... 8:10 ... 8:14 ... 8:18 ... 8:20 ...

... why on earth are they keeping it so long? 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...