When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, momomoonusagi said:

Good luck!

I'm looking for a water spot myself, but I REALLY want something beachy. ><

But, if I could get into Well Springs it'd be a win win cause I have a friend there. ._. It'd be fantastic to already know a neighbor or two. n.n;

Yes, fingers crossed! And I'm looking for non-beach 🌳🌲🌳

• Like 2

I've seen a wonderful 32x32 boathouse one sim south of me go twice since my own alt tossed it back last night.

Granted... it's neighbor enjoys 'pixel sex' WITHOUT using privacy settings, and rezzed a swimming pool in the water that has 'one-sided mesh' so you see weird lines from the outside of their plot... so maybe folks are fleeing...

But it looks like a whole LOT of plots are being tossed back right now as people get ready for what's to come.

PS: Did anyone notice a whole NEW island pop up to the west of what we used to call the Bellisseria Island? It looks like it has trads, campers, and houseboats. But with luck maybe there's a Victorian in there too:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Winters Elm/56/163/22

We also got a lot of 'houseboat island chains' added around the continent overnight.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I've seen a wonderful 32x32 boathouse one sim south of me go twice since my own alt tossed it back last night.

Granted... it's neighbor enjoys 'pixel sex' WITHOUT using privacy settings, and rezzed a swimming pool in the water that has 'one-sided mesh' so you see weird lines from the outside of their plot... so maybe folks are fleeing...

But it looks like a whole LOT of plots are being tossed back right now as people get ready for what's to come.

PS: Did anyone notice a whole NEW island pop up to the west of what we used to call the Bellisseria Island? It looks like it has trads, campers, and houseboats. But with luck maybe there's a Victorian in there too:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Winters Elm/56/163/22

We also got a lot of 'houseboat island chains' added around the continent overnight.

I used the camera. It is no Victorian houses... sadly.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I used the camera. It is no Victorian houses... sadly.

Oh I tried to cam over but couldn't - the sim between blocked me. Oh well. At least it offers some of the most posh layouts for houseboats in all of Bellisseria. Some people are going to be super lucky.

Whoever gets the 4 on the little island on http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cobbs Marina/69/87/22 is going to have me drooling in their general direction... :P

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Whoever gets the 4 on the little island on http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cobbs Marina/69/87/22 is going to have me drooling in their general direction... :P

I've been pining for those since I saw them last night.. With the hundreds of HBs about to be available, the odds of landing on one of those 4 is astronomical.. But there's at least one clone, of that island, possibly more that I haven't seen. I'm not upset at all with that trend now, we had a great run of 100% unique, but now Belli is so huge, who would even notice a little repeating?

17 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Oh I tried to cam over but couldn't - the sim between blocked me. Oh well. At least it offers some of the most posh layouts for houseboats in all of Bellisseria. Some people are going to be super lucky.

Did you cam at ocean level? I found it about 300 m up.

Just now, Morena Tully said:

I've been pining for those since I saw them last night.. With the hundreds of HBs about to be available, the odds of landing on one of those 4 is astronomical.. But there's at least one clone, of that island, possibly more that I haven't seen. I'm not upset at all with that trend now, we had a great run of 100% unique, but now Belli is so huge, who would even notice a little repeating?

I was first a bit surprised when they started cloning, but now I don't care, just love that they get more houses out. People will choose different houses/boats/campers and different colors. It will not look like clones.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Taking a closer look at the little island in Cobbs Marina region reveals that there are 5 houseboats in that little island. Anyway it still needs extreme luck to get one of those.

2019-12-07_Cobbs-Marina.jpg.20d431ca195bd74cdf5d6f8da7c9ba74.jpg

2019-12-07_Cobbs-Marina-2.thumb.jpg.eff88255236280bea67381e336a6f5a6.jpg

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My fingers are flexed but to have more "alt-power" in the coming race I will be giving up my house in Allweiss

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/25/12/1/

But because I think it is a really good one I give 7 hours warning ... I'll abandon it Today Sunday at 8:00 am SLT

Corner lot with  nice view towards some boats and a lighthouse.

image.thumb.jpeg.2c80b6fefc34c39eb7efd665804fcf29.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.60b4631734dca70b45a0eb220ea016de.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.960d48372da8f4aff4a63edb25cfecd2.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

My fingers are flexed but to have more "alt-power" in the coming race I will be giving up my house in Allweiss

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allweiss/25/12/1/

But because I think it is a really good one I give 7 hours warning ... I'll abandon it Today Sunday at 8:00 am SLT

Corner lot with  nice view towards some boats and a lighthouse.

That's a lovely spot. I also love the set of steps up to it and the little wall.

Edited by Elyeah
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Actually the landpage seems rather DEAD. Autorefreshed for hours and next to nothing appeared.

I imagined everyone would throw away their jewels to prpare for the BIG release. ... seems to have been an error.

just wait for tomorrow   ,and the coming days ,its gonna be a rush i think 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Now that I know I don't want the new theme particularly a boat is the best choice but I have given up plenty on sand areas because one thing I know from my journey around linden homes is that I don't want sand!! Boat nor house nor nuthin on the sand :)

Well to me a boat on sand ... which is impossible it is in the water! but attached to a sandbank or so ... is much better that a boat with planks around surrounded only by other boats and other planks. I want to be able to leave it on foot or by byke and not by TP or rowingboat.  In Floaton I had a lovely little beacharea and a lighthouse but they were behind me on another sim and I had to TP or sit on a bench to get there. In Sandflea I can just walk off my boat and reach a sandy camping lot.

With houses it is different. Though I just ADORE my beachhouse in Axim I also enjoy a house with a lush green garden for a change.

16 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well to me a boat on sand ... which is impossible it is in the water! but attached to a sandbank or so ... is much better that a boat with planks around surrounded only by other boats and other planks. I want to be able to leave it on foot or by byke and not by TP or rowingboat.  In Floaton I had a lovely little beacharea and a lighthouse but they were behind me on another sim and I had to TP or sit on a bench to get there. In Sandflea I can just walk off my boat and reach a sandy camping lot.

With houses it is different. Though I just ADORE my beachhouse in Axim I also enjoy a house with a lush green garden for a change.

I can see that yes -  I like to use the Barnacle boat so I am happy being able to have no aspect behind me - I quite like the docks and a view to the front. The upcoming boats being pointed outwards from the land is a fantastic idea ensuring everyone gets some kind of view. 

47 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

i still havent made up my mind  about going for the new homes  ,i have a great houseboat location and my main avi a lovely water  location with a house   ,two premium avis is more then i can handle  .right now 

:) I had six premium accounts on the go last month which was fun but ridiculous. I never missed anything or got locked out but, well, madness!!!

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.