When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Echopraxia said:

About to abandon my alt's camper in Lake Tatakaka. I'll release it at 3:30PM SLT. It's a really fantastic plot, I'm just not there enough to justify keeping it and I feel guilty for keeping it from someone who will get more enjoyment out of it than I do. Good luck.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lake Tatakaka/234/140/35

Bella camper_001.png

I think it is nice that you are thinking of others, but you shouldn't feel guilty just because you are not using it a whole lot right at this time.  If you are premium you are entitled to a camper, TH or houseboat if you want one.    No where does it state you have to use it 24/7.  Heck you don't even have to use it at all.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I think it is nice that you are thinking of others, but you shouldn't feel guilty just because you are not using it a whole lot right at this time.  If you are premium you are entitled to a camper, TH or houseboat if you want one.    No where does it state you have to use it 24/7.  Heck you don't even have to use it at all.

That's true. I'd be just as content anywhere else though, especially since I'm hardly ever home anyway. It's sat mostly empty since I got it and I just think someone could do something really nice with it. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Echopraxia said:

That's true. I'd be just as content anywhere else though, especially since I'm hardly ever home anyway. It's sat mostly empty since I got it and I just think someone could do something really nice with it. 

It looks like a great location you will definately make someone very happy :) .

• Like 2

I wanted to take a second to thank whoever it was that actually got with me about the house I did end up getting in Belli (I don't wanna name names out of respect, but they know who they are!) The house was in Well Springs, and directly across from my friend; it's literally perfect! So, thank you!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

They are going to have to literally throw me out of my beloved contemporary "old" house. With one HUGE room with high ceilings (plus a smaller room), I'm spoiled. The new stuff makes me feel claustrophobic.

I do see what you mean.  I always had a quad home and I loved all the windows and how open it was.   There was always a simplicity to them that I liked.  It was a peaceful place to go to that made sense when you had to get away from the chaos of mainland or just people in general.

14 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Today I bought tickets to the last Star Wars movie, so they better not release the Victorians when I'm in the movie theatre! 😩

Depends when you are going to be there - My best bet for the release is Wednesday 10:00 am SLT

... which is 7:00 pm our time ... likely time for your movie ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

I wanted to take a second to thank whoever it was that actually got with me about the house I did end up getting in Belli (I don't wanna name names out of respect, but they know who they are!) The house was in Well Springs, and directly across from my friend; it's literally perfect! So, thank you!

Sounds like the house I abandoned on Saturday - if your friend is @RaeLeeH

I'm glad you enjoy it thought I do not know if I am the big spender or if it has changed hands a few times since I abandoned it.

When did you catch it?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

My alt is releasing her camper/trailer in Huney Junction in about 5 minutes. Lovely lake front lot and very private. 

I really like this spot but I've found I hardly use it so no use holding it when Victorians are about to be released.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Huney Junction/48/161/43

I think we've got that spot :)

• Like 2

I went back to Lani's trailer last night to check and there are even more "empty but still claimed" trailers out there.   The framerate is great now LOL since there are virtually no neighbors. They aren't up in the sky either as prims aren't being used. It has been that was for a couple of weeks now (before they moved the new land over.   Not sure if they are going to turn them in (and are doing so) or what. 

I suspect (no official info that I have heard) that LL will be taking the old Linden Homes away soon and that part of this big push is so that people can get new places. I have NO IDEA how many people are still in the old Linden Homes (and actually using them).    So maybe more trailers will be taken when those folks have to move. BUT, when Belli was brand new there were a lot of folks that didn't like the houses because they were too small LOL --- so a trailer probably wont be what they want.  

• Like 4

I kind of wonder if they are going to do the new vic homes like the 12 days of christmas song ,,, so today may not be the day ,,,, but who knows ,,,,,  lot going on this week in rl so checking in from time to time and every one good luck and wishes for every one to catch the hb/  trad /camp /vic  to make your sl dream come true ,,,  hugs , hugs , hugs to all ,,, 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.