When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

Question ,,, will the new homes have a different title in the  home  window  instead of camper  hb and trad will it be under trad or seperate so no confusion

Definitely - every Theme has it's own title.  My guess is the new one will be called Victorian, but don't know that part for sure.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

just checked and a  house boat came up ,,,, passed on it ,,,, back to traditionals so i guess some abandoning  ,,,, what is the release suppose to be today ?

It can't be a Victorian release today. Earlier in the thread, it was guessed on a region with all campers.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

just checked and a  house boat came up ,,,, passed on it ,,,, back to traditionals so i guess some abandoning  ,,,, what is the release suppose to be today ?

It was at: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bennetts Cove/180/140/0

- My alt is sitting on it... Trying to decide if I like this one or my normal Houseboat more. They're in adjacent sims... so this one is likely to go back in the pool soon.

• Like 3

my real life hubby   is checking ,,,, i got a trad earlier ,,,, so keeping the trad ,,, nice spot  so  rl  hubby is waiting on a victorian  so we will see   good luck to everyone and  hope every one  gets te home  hb camper of their hearts desire .  

• Like 2

On auto refresh plus a traditional keeps coming up (I am just testing) BUT while I have both notification setting AND sound on and it says it saved those choices in preferences --- I don't actually get notified.  No bells either. Any hints on how to fix that?  

Tradtionals (maybe the same one) are coming up.

Edited by Chic Aeon

4 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

On auto refresh plus a traditional keeps coming up (I am just testing) BUT while I have both notification setting AND sound on and it says it saved those choices in preferences --- I don't actually get notified.  No bells either. Any hints on how to fix that?  

For me, the sound does not play until the next time it autorefreshes and then triggers on the target word.  By that time, the house/boat/camper is usually gone.  I don't know of any way to change the settings to get immediate notification.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Unfortunately if you set your camera distance up to "are you nuts?", you can't get this stuff to show up when you cam over to it.

StuffLotsofStuff_001.jpg

Hmm - It looks like they only left one blank region between current Belli and the new southern part.  I would have thought that we could cam across that distance.

Just now, Chic Aeon said:

Well it doesn't play or notify at all for me. I tried whitelisting the URL in my ad blocker so maybe that will help. If not at least it auto-refreshes.  Thanks.

Are you using the Chrome Auto Refresh Plus?  That's what I have.  Had to make sure I clicked the "enable this feature"  button.  hahahah

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

It was at: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bennetts Cove/180/140/0

- My alt is sitting on it... Trying to decide if I like this one or my normal Houseboat more. They're in adjacent sims... so this one is likely to go back in the pool soon.

Bennetts Cove has fewer houseboats than Lollipop - might make for slightly less lag

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Are you using the Chrome Auto Refresh Plus?  That's what I have.  Had to make sure I clicked the "enable this feature"  button.  hahahah

Yes it is "working" and I have used it before but I have never been able to get it to notify. It only refreshes even though  I have Bellisseria as the keyword.  A mystery.  

image.thumb.png.0e0edaebe012b7194e54225ef9adaf8a.png

• Confused 2

Just now, Chic Aeon said:

Yes it is "working" and I have used it before but I have never been able to get it to notify. It only refreshes even though  I have Bellisseria as the keyword.  A mystery.  

image.thumb.png.0e0edaebe012b7194e54225ef9adaf8a.png

Odd.  I don't use Auto Start and I set for 6 seconds of sound, but other than that, it's the same.  At least it does the auto-refreshing.

1 hour ago, animats said:

Bellesaria, all the way from Sansara to Jeoghot, at last!

Aarrgghh... :/ 😮 😉

Just out of interest, I wonder why every single time you refer to that continent as Jeoghot? 🤷‍♀️
Everywhere where I have looked, that continent is always called Jeogeot, never as Jeoghot.
I would understand the usage of wrong name if the letter "e" was broken in your keyboard, but I can see that it's not. So what's going on?

Hmm... also there is no continent called Bellesaria. But there is Bellisseria.
Why to invent our own variations of the official names? Wrong names just create confusion, especially among new residents.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.