When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

all i see is campers 

They are keeping it in maintainance - alt is watching it ...

After 20 minutes I gave up watching - will return later - sorry if people want it an keep refreshing! It is still there and untaken.

Edited by Leora Jacobus

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

What did you do in Goodbury??

I had a really nice spot in Goodbury, accidentally obtained even.. people at that time really coveted that region, and I gave the house up within like 5 mins of getting it.

People called me crazy.

They still do

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm not partial to the themes so I've not  been following the homes closely, but I'm wondering if different themes get a different prim allowance? (Just read that the trailers get an extra 512 to use elsewhere.) ???

Also, has anybody heard mention of a contemporary theme at some point?

Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, Jadziyah said:

This is accurate. I really love the forest sims the campers are on, but I haven't been able to live with that small of an allowance since noobly days 

A Williamsburg camper remodelled as a  boat with 371 would be happy days for me 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I'm not partial to the themes so I've not  been following the homes closely, but I'm wondering if different themes get a different prim allowance? (Just read that the trailers get an extra 512 to use elsewhere.) ???

Thanks in advance!

I did 512 mainland with a camper for a while worked okay - wanted to explore option of the latest theme. The 512 is your left over available land allowance if you take a camper. Not sure of a contemporary theme....

26 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Thanks in advance!

The only reason the trailers allow for an extra 512 tier usage elsewhere is because they only sit on 512 sqm plots.  The parcel size dictates the LI:  The 512 camper plots get 175 LI, just like the older Linden Homes.  The other themes (Traditional houses, Houseboats, Victorian) are all 1024 sqm plots, giving you 351 LI, but leaving none of your Premium tier for usage elsewhere.

Comment on themes - Patch and the Moles are very, very tight lipped about the upcoming themes.  We might speculate here in the forums, and give our wishes (which have included Contemporary for some folks), but we will not ever know for sure until a theme is announced - though Patch usually gives at least one picture hint shortly before the announcements.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Comment on themes - Patch and the Moles are very, very tight lipped about the upcoming themes.  We might speculate here in the forums, and give our wishes (which have included Contemporary for some folks), but we will not ever know for sure until a theme is announced - though Patch usually gives at least one picture hint shortly before the announcements.

I've been wondering - and perhaps I should make a separate thread for this - if they are staying away from modern/contemporary themes because of the unpopularity of the 'old' Linden homes... ? 🤔 

40 minutes ago, Jadziyah said:

I've been wondering - and perhaps I should make a separate thread for this - if they are staying away from modern/contemporary themes because of the unpopularity of the 'old' Linden homes... ? 🤔 

I think that they know the old Linden homes are mostly unpopular due to the fact that the homes just flat out look aged - that and the landscaping there is pretty nonexistent and basically sucks.

There are actually still quite a few people living there and the Meadowbrook theme is still the most popular of them  Hence I wouldn't be totally surprised to see an updated version of Contemporary come out eventually.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

So, the campers DO get less prim allowance. That can't help. The Lab might be better off giving the owners a choice between extra prims and the right to use that sim allowance elsewhere.

The LI is totally tied to plot size, which is why the Campers get less LI --- they are on SMALLER plots.  There are actually quite a few folks that like only using 512 sqm tier on their Linden Home so that they can use the other 512 tier for a store or something else off on Mainland somewhere.

And LL does give everyone a choice -- either pick a camper on a 512 sqm plot and get the associated 175 LI (and have 512 sqm tier left over to use elsewhere), or pick one of the other Themes that are one 1024 sqm plots and get the associated 351 LI.

They cannot increase the LI associated with the camper 512 plots without messing up the whole system.  Not to mention pissing off a whole bunch of Premiums.  Imagine the uproar if the Camper folks got the equivalent LI of a 1024 plot but only had to use 512 of their tier for it - all for no additional costs.

typo
  • Thanks 1

I've kind of been doing the whole wait and watch thing as they've been moving down the map towards SSPE339 which has the lot that I would love to grab. I'm not so interested in the camper and houseboats that have been the normal lately but I decided to check the land page today for Traditional abandons.... got one on New Bigby that is nearly as lovely (but not as private as the lot on 339). As you walk out the front door you cross the sidewalk (no roads Leora) onto a nice beach with some picnic tables and blankets. I'm not sure if I want to give this one up on the "chance" I can get the one lot I really covet. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.