When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There is a house in New Hamsterdam I caught already the second time! :(

.... and just (6:50 am SLT) abandoned the second time!

Got it! Will abandon within the hour.  I've decided to stop claiming houses for now...I might need the abandons for the victorian release!

Edited by DellaLaBella

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Depends when you are going to be there - My best bet for the release is Wednesday 10:00 am SLT

... which is 7:00 pm our time ... likely time for your movie ;)

I'm going to watch it Wednesday 18th December... release day in my country. 😪

But! Since I'm not at work that day, I am watching it 13:20 PM my time, before the Linden team get their first cup of coffee. So I hope they don't get up 04 AM or something and log in very early. 😉

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Houseboat showing now, along with camper! And now trad and camper. Good for anyone not keen on the Victorians right now.

I am keen on the Victorians and freed three alts of their homes for that but I can let them catch and abandon a bit for now as I think it highly unlikely that today the HUGE Victorian release will take place, They did not fill in the gap yet between the main continent of Bellisseria and the new south. I doubt they will do it and RIGHT afterwards start releasing. Anyway it will last for at LEAST 24 hours ... up to a week I think.

Today I think it will be Hornpipe - just boats

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

They did not fill in the gap yet between the main continent of Bellisseria and the new south. I doubt they will do it and RIGHT afterwards start releasing. Anyway it will last for at LEAST 24 hours ... up to a week I think.

I think the gap is a buffer, but not one which needs to be filled in or visible before Victorians will be released. There are, however, several unnamed TH regions to the east which look ready for release. Still hoping something happens today...

This is a first. So many people are wanting the new theme, it seems, they are abandoning the other styles of homes, so that when I clicked to see what was available in Bellisseria, I actually got a menu with a choice between 2 theme types of homes.  😮

02b92c6953cae15922f4471578c40570.gif

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Anyway it will last for at LEAST 24 hours ... up to a week I think.

I wish you are right and I am wrong. I guess: 24 hours or less. It is possible that some alts get a house each, and that the houses with the least favorable location will be abandoned. Hopefully it is possible to pick up such abandons a bit after.

If it is going to last a week, I am flabbergasted. But happy. 🤩

Just now, PrudenceAnton said:

This is a first. So many people are wanting the new theme, it seems, that when I clicked to see what was available in Bellisseria, I actually got a menu with a choice between 2 theme types of homes.  😮

02b92c6953cae15922f4471578c40570.gif

First for you, but I have seen and been shown images of all three types a few times. It didn't last long, because it was a single boat.

• Haha 1

The reason I think it might last a week is the following:

I follow this thread very closely for months now. At first there were lots of people really DESPERATE for a home, hammering at the landpage day and night, Nowadays who wants a home usually gets one within a few hours at least when he follows the advices available and shows some patience and determination. My theory is that most of the people wanting Bellisseria homes HAVE homes by now.

The campers were a totally different thing because they opened up the possibility to have a 512 lot on mainland aswell. Some people want that. But the Victorians are just a different kind of house. Some may llike it more some may like it less than the Traditionals. Why should there be such a RUSH that thousands of them would be absorbed in a few days? Which people should claim them? Where are they living now? In old homes? Why didn't they try for a new one yet? In Traditionals, Campers or houseboats in Bellisseria? Then they abandon those and those will become available.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

The reason I think it might last a week is the following:

I follow this thread very closely for months now. At first there were lots of people really DESPERATE for a home, hammering at the landpage day and night, Nowadays who wants a home usually gets one within a few hours at least when he follows the advices available and shows some patience and determination. My theory is that most of the people wanting Bellisseria homes HAVE homes by now.

The campers were a totally different thing because they opened up the possibility to have a 512 lot on mainland aswell. Some people want that. But the Victorians are just a different kind of house. Some may llike it more some may like it less than the Traditionals. Why should there be such a RUSH that thousands of them would be absorbed in a few days? Which people should claim them? Where are they living now? In old homes? Why didn't they try for a new one yet? In Traditionals, Campers or houseboats in Bellisseria? Then they abandon those and those will become available.

Is it possible that not of that large new area will be victorians? Might there be traditionals there also? We do see a few new houseboat sites on the map.

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Same here I caught one in Capitol Springs - backs on a river ... will release

then pause not to get the same thingies again! ;)

Will release in 9 minutes at 7:20 am SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Capitol Springs/202/18/23

FRONT is turned to a river .... the blue house

image.thumb.jpeg.f0ecfa3bee56d08142be0b0560002b8e.jpeg

I always miss these amazing spots that are exactly what I want (at least with what's possible now) 😭 I'll make do with my mostly sand river front spot till then!

37 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

22, being optimistic that must mean the homes will be ready to release in the next few days

I wasn't around during the first mass release - does anyone remember if such a visible presence of so many moles happened for a while before that release, or if it was a 'last-minute' check on the day? Nothing would prevent them from releasing a dozen or so regions a day... Still keeping fingers crossed for the next couple of hours.

Number of green dots up to 28, 8:42 am SL time.

30 dots at 8:56am SL time.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
numbers again

This release reminds me of the Squishy Pickle in May. There also the regions appeared but you couldn't enter them - but then they had not made a gap between so you could at least zooom around them. Masses of people gathered and watched for quite a long time hoovering at the edge of the forbidden zone.

On 14th of May about 9:00 am SLT I have the first screenshots showing the new land and people at the edge ... Two hours later this ...

image.thumb.jpeg.4851dc8d86fe5f1f5b38064fab1e6873.jpeg

and this ...

image.thumb.jpeg.edae87104f7f56f9a8b49af9b2384cf3.jpeg

it was on the 15th of May 10:10 am SLT that my alt grabbed the first houseboat

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I wasn't around during the first mass release - does anyone remember if such a visible presence of so many moles happened for a while before that release, or if it was a 'last-minute' check on the day? Nothing would prevent them from releasing a dozen or so regions a day... Still keeping fingers crossed for the next couple of hours.

Number of green dots up to 28, 8:42 am SL time.

There were dots in the area before the camper release, but that was a little different in that the regions all looked finished. Some of the Victorian regions don't look finished on the map... it could be moles are working to finish those.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.