When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

how funny is this  ,in two days time i grab two log homes with two alts ,one in Snooker and the other in Iron horse and its  an identical clone ... i was like huhhhh  ? good river locations though so i will let one go in iron Horse 

• Like 4

Well, I gave up a primo parcel in Dallarna to try for a specific Edmund home, no luck so far.  But my abandon is still free, so if you're still clicking, don't pass this up too quickly.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dallarna/211/158/51

Water on both sides (Loon Lake and a loop river),  loop river rez zone across the road, decent privacy. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tamara Adored said:

Waterfront Victorian releasing now. Backs straight on to sailing water, very private, on an island with a smaller public island on the right side of the parcel. Sad to let it go but has to be done.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grote Dijk/67/205/23

Snapshot_001.png

Did it get claimed?  I did not see it go by

Edited by TarraMcBain

6 minutes ago, CarlottaVonUberwald said:

I got it, I had just given up a cabin, and randomly clicked even though I've been after a Trad 😕 Clicky finger syndrome

If you ever change your mind about keeping it let me know, thank you.  And CONGRATULATIONS!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tamara Adored said:

I was still around when this went. Literally seconds after I abandoned it was gone. I've never seen a home go through maintenance so quickly. Congrats Carlotta.

Thank you, it was a pleasant surprise.

I've seen some go quickly, but also some take almost two hours to get back out after being abandoned. I'm sad you had to let it go. I hope you got something that makes you happier.

• Like 1

Just curious with the log homes...if you abandon one, does it *maybe* go to the front of the queue?  I am emptying out a front facing large river home in Cyclone (one of those rivers that form a circle lol) and am wondering if it helps anyone if I post here when I abandon it?

**Will release at 5:20 pm

Edited by Malayaa
add time
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Just curious with the log homes...if you abandon one, does it *maybe* go to the front of the queue?  I am emptying out a front facing large river home in Cyclone (one of those rivers that form a circle lol) and am wondering if it helps anyone if I post here when I abandon it?

**Will release at 5:20 pm

I think a lot of people here appreciate hearing when nice homes are being released.  It depends on how long the home sits in maintenance but it does give people a shot at getting your abandon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Tamara Adored said:

I was still around when this went. Literally seconds after I abandoned it was gone. I've never seen a home go through maintenance so quickly. Congrats Carlotta.

I’m not one to hang around once I abandon a home, but one time I  saw the name change, just seconds after I abandoned. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.