When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Kristine Docherty said:

Does anyone know if there is a plan to release any new boat house of 512sqm in the next period?

Houseboats are on 1024 sq m parcels. The only 512 sq m parcels are the campers. We've not been told anything to indicate that will change in the future, but who knows. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EmmeElise said:

Welcome to the junkies,we got fun and games, every location and style you want,honey we know the names. We are the people that you meet, on every Linden street... good lord. Need...more...coffee...

Damn right! 🏡🏕️🏖️🗺️

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Faydra Foden said:
3 hours ago, EmmeElise said:

Welcome to the junkies,we got fun and games, every location and style you want,honey we know the names. We are the people that you meet, on every Linden street... good lord. Need...more...coffee...

Damn right! 🏡🏕️🏖️🗺️

44007377.png.7d32696dbafc8e0f6b4f2e2084803cd4.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

18 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Do I upgrade another alt and keep trying on that one?? Is this all actually some grand money-making scheme by @Patch Linden to get us addicted like LHs are heroin and we just keep chasing the dragon, spending more and more and more until we eventually just GIVE HIM OUR ENTIRE PAYCHECKS and still crave more?!

Not trying to influence, but I upgraded an extra alt, and I got the most amazing plot I had ever imagine in that account... Just saying....

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Fool's Errand appears to have stalled.  I see only 2 homes taken there, still.  First mentioned as releasing on Wednesday, then Flower got one there 2 hours ago.  Checked a few homes, never been claimed.

p.s. hunting on land page for a land-connected boat, just for a challenge lol.  And because I let mine go and miss it!

Edited by Nika Talaj

8 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

somthing odd a few minutes ago ... i would swear the log home was facing another side when i landed, but corrected when rerezzing the different types...

There is an option in the house panel to rotate the log house.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

p.s. hunting on land page for a land-connected boat, just for a challenge lol.  And because I let mine go and miss it!

mine not land connected ,,, in the middle of somewere a lot of boats no land ,,,   will ask around to see if anyone i know wants to toss one in ,,,, 

17 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Fool's Errand appears to have stalled.  I see only 2 homes taken there, still.  First mentioned as releasing on Wednesday, then Flower got one there 2 hours ago.  Checked a few homes, never been claimed.

My alt got one there early this morning at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fools Errand/192/228/52 and let it go, it's status is still "Linden Home".  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

ah .. that must be it : ) thought if something would be there, it would be in the rezzer menu like the trailers.

The rotation thing only works for the Grand View model of the log homes. If you have that style rezzed, you can click on the control panel inside the home and spin it 90 degrees in one direction. I bet yours was "spun" by the prior owner, so when you clicked through the models and rezzed Grand View again, you then saw the default rotation. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4

I put back a Victorian on the water in Lissome, and I think it's still on the land page. At any rate, it's not been claimed yet, and there is a Vic showing on the page!

ETA: That one got claimed, but I just put another water one in Lissome back. I'm just clicking for fun today and water Vics keep popping up!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn

I just made my alt give up a really great trad parcel in Passwall (river on two sides) to go try for Marked Deck. After getting Tall Pines twice (the same parcel both times), and two no-water spots in Marked Deck, I chose the Trad listed on the LP with my last click out of five, and got Passwall back. Fate has spoken, I guess. lol

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.