When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My last sister alt picked this log home up in Fairpeace over the weekend. Just floored since the miracle of rotating Grand View gave this view from the windows and front deck looking right at a mountain range in SSPE1184. Set back from the road with a sequoia tree just past the mailbox. I could sit on the deck and watch the sun move from east to west over the scenery. Sighs....

1642457525_EmilyWhitehall_009.thumb.png.246226ff68583aede27406ef7d4b05c5.png

• Like 9

With a lot of the named cabin regions released now, these are the ones that are left (if I counted right 😛):

1. Kiura
  2. Copperhead
  3. Betts Dowry
  4. Stadberg
  5. Belmere
  6. Prairie Pigeon
  7. Danson
  8. Kirowan
  9. Gitta
  10. Filbert
  11. Schlammbad
  12. Legrasse
  13. Fort Dudley
  14. Whistling Weasel
  15. Parsons Corner
  16. High Hat
  17. Dry Well
  18. Harriet Spring
  19. Buckskin
  20. Gopher Mound
  21. Stockyard
  22. Blini
Edited by Claire Atheria
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 9

2 hours ago, karynmaria said:

I am releasing this Victorian at 1:20 pm SL time:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grote Dijk/95/215/23

I had this house once & got it again on my alt, not realising it had been released. I was standing in it about to abandon when a couple walked up & started talking to me. They had been after a Vic for awhile but weren’t seeing any on the land page. They thought the house was lovely & wanted to ask me how they could get one like it. Well, two minutes later I had a very excited couple as I talked them through the abandon/capture process & they got the house. It made my day seeing how happy they were. I left feeling all warm & fuzzy :)

• Like 18

53 minutes ago, Tamara Adored said:

I had this house once & got it again on my alt, not realising it had been released. I was standing in it about to abandon when a couple walked up & started talking to me. They had been after a Vic for awhile but weren’t seeing any on the land page. They thought the house was lovely & wanted to ask me how they could get one like it. Well, two minutes later I had a very excited couple as I talked them through the abandon/capture process & they got the house. It made my day seeing how happy they were. I left feeling all warm & fuzzy :)

Thanks for sharing that!   Always love hearing these kinds of stories.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Claire Atheria said:

Looks like Harriet Spring has released -- a couple parcels claimed & others in maintenance.

Yep, my alt caught one but released it.

They seem to be going slowly as we've seen with other regions lately. There must still be abandons clogging the stream. 

• Like 3

On 5/5/2020 at 12:43 PM, Claire Atheria said:

With a lot of the named cabin regions released now, these are the ones that are left (if I counted right 😛😞

1. Kiura
  2. Copperhead
  3. Betts Dowry
  4. Stadberg
  5. Belmere
  6. Prairie Pigeon
  7. Danson
  8. Kirowan
  9. Gitta
  10. Filbert
  11. Schlammbad
  12. Legrasse
  13. Fort Dudley
  14. Whistling Weasel
  15. Parsons Corner
  16. High Hat
  17. Dry Well
  18. Harriet Spring
  19. Buckskin
  20. Gopher Mound
  21. Stockyard
  22. Blini
  23. Cliford
  24. Azulejo
  25. Osham
  26. Cordeirinhos

I have edited @Claire Atheria's excellent list to add another 2 unreleased regions, Cliford and Azulejo, and also pinkify those which we know to have been released since it was first posted. 

Thanks again, Claire!

ETA, found another unreleased two, Osham and Cordeirinhos

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.