When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Damn it, you guys. 

I blame every single one of you.

I now have TWO nearly almost perfect cabins, neither of which I want to give up, but neither of them are 100% perfect either.

Do I upgrade another alt and keep trying on that one?? Is this all actually some grand money-making scheme by @Patch Linden to get us addicted like LHs are heroin and we just keep chasing the dragon, spending more and more and more until we eventually just GIVE HIM OUR ENTIRE PAYCHECKS and still crave more?!

Where does it end? Is there a 12 step program? Are the meetings held in a cabin or a Victorian? Is it on the water, or in the middle of a bunch of others...?

... twitches and looks for a clean vein...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Is this all actually some grand money-making scheme by @Patch Linden to get us addicted like LHs are heroin and we just keep chasing the dragon, spending more and more and more until we eventually just GIVE HIM OUR ENTIRE PAYCHECKS and still crave more?!

YOU WIN THE CAR!

Why do you think he was made a VP?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Damn it, you guys. 

I now have TWO nearly almost perfect cabins, neither of which I want to give up, but neither of them are 100% perfect either.

Do I upgrade another alt and keep trying on that one?? Is this all actually some grand money-making scheme by @Patch Linden to get us addicted like LHs are heroin and we just keep chasing the dragon, spending more and more and more until we eventually just GIVE HIM OUR ENTIRE PAYCHECKS and still crave more?!

Where does it end? Is there a 12 step program? Are the meetings held in a cabin or a Victorian? Is it on the water, or in the middle of a bunch of others...?

That AA meeting was last week, I forgot to go since I was too busy creating an alt 😛

I had the same issue: so I let one go... Hardest, but cheapest option :). Oh... Still fishing and all i got was garbage. So 'almost perfect' might be good :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Damn it, you guys. 

And don't forget, there are still more themes coming.... :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

I am addicted as well. I have been premium off and on for years but this is the first time I've invested in a Linden Home (I usually owned mainland). I am very impressed with the quality of the new homes and the beautiful texturing of the land and the high-quality landscaping. I really want a houseboat or a Victorian or or or . . . I have a log home now and I adore it. I made an alt premium too so she can try to get a different home if I am lucky enough and one comes available.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I am addicted as well. I have been premium off and on for years but this is the first time I've invested in a Linden Home (I usually owned mainland). I am very impressed with the quality of the new homes and the beautiful texturing of the land and the high-quality landscaping. I really want a houseboat or a Victorian or or or . . . I have a log home now and I adore it. I made an alt premium too so she can try to get a different home if I am lucky enough and one comes available.

Vic on the page now ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Damn it, you guys. 

Tell me about it.  I have 3 linden homes now that I don't want to give up, a vic, a trad and a cabin.  I keep telling myself the cabin will be gone when the month of premium is up.  but I also keep looking for furnishings for it.  Worst of all, I keep thinking about making another alt a premium so I can play GoH some more.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I didn't get the Victorian but when I refreshed the page, a houseboat was there so I grabbed it and it's in a very lovely location so I am pleased :-))

Yeah saw you there ;) Got that one earlier but not exactly what I was looking for! great view though!

• Like 1

Sending this one off at 4:30 pm SLT from Whitehall...just hanging on edge of the world with Linden water plus a small pond on one side too. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whitehall/214/53/52

Still sitting in the maintenance line for the past 15 minutes. Landing page has Traditional, Victorian, Camper and Log Home.

1873188244_EmilyWhitehall_003.thumb.png.71595925826d9134a7c96aa54ca6fd02.png

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Do I upgrade another alt and keep trying on that one??

Yes

Edited to add:  not trying to be a bad influence AT ALL.  Just offering my opinion :D 

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.