When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've watched people camping out around Dos Hermanos all day today, though I'm not sure why they think a release is imminent. It's been hours and nothing has happened, but maybe these are bot/alts just parked there to see if the sim restarts? (One of them is only a week old, so...)

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Well, I was totally shut out of the new release again by the system giving me older homes over and over, including the same one twice in a row. GRRRRRRR.

Me too----there is still ONE house claimed there, claimed today, just a bit ago, so either a lot of abandons or the sim did that one hosue and stall thing!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scranton Woods/146/74/53

13 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Me too----there is still ONE house claimed there, claimed today, just a bit ago, so either a lot of abandons or the sim did that one hosue and stall thing!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scranton Woods/146/74/53

Yeah I just saw that, too, what is going on with that? I actually thought I saw a second one claimed earlier, but it's definitely just the one now and I guess the door was locked to the rest of us after that!

16 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yeah I just saw that, too, what is going on with that? I actually thought I saw a second one claimed earlier, but it's definitely just the one now and I guess the door was locked to the rest of us after that!

There may be an issue with the region - at least 2 of the Scranton Woods  riverside houses have disappeared from their lots. (My alt just got the same place in Beaverdam (?) 3 times (!) and yet another Jerife Blando riverside parcel - this one with a piece of furniture still inside! - before being knocked out. Internet here has been slower than molasses for the last 2 days, which just adds to the frustration.) 'Night all. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

There may be an issue with the region - at least 2 of the Scranton Woods  riverside houses have disappeared from their lots. (My alt just got the same place in Beaverdam (?) 3 times (!) and yet another Jerife Blando riverside parcel - this one with a piece of furniture still inside! - before being knocked out. Internet here has been slower than molasses for the last 2 days, which just adds to the frustration.) 'Night all. 

Furniture left behind? Wow......mic drop

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Furniture left behind? Wow......mic drop

It didn't show up in About Land> Objects and didn't fully rez. Knew I would abandon the parcel immediately, so didn't go inside to check for any other 'ghosts'.

jerifeblando furniture_001.png

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

This has probably been mentioned before, but don't you think there would be a little less house hopping if we could rotate more of the house styles?  

Definitely. I’ve abandoned many because the house is just aligned all wrong to the landscaping. The worst I saw was a riverside plot, nice rock wall at the back but the front of the house faced the wall, literally a just over a porch width between the house & the wall. 90 degree turning got you staring at the neighbours wall. It could have been so pretty.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

I don't get why they didn't let us rotate left or rotate right? Every parcel is different. Why the restrictions? Why just ONE house?

.... and on that one house it is only 90 degrees this way or back again ..  a lot of the parcels would have a better view if you could do it in 90 or 180 or 270 degrees 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

It didn't show up in About Land> Objects and didn't fully rez. Knew I would abandon the parcel immediately, so didn't go inside to check for any other 'ghosts'.

jerifeblando furniture_001.png

Oops that might be mine! I abandoned my Jerife parcel very quickly to TRY to get into Scranton, but I thought I'd at least cleaned up my mess on the way out! 😂

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

This has probably been mentioned before, but don't you think there would be a little less house hopping if we could rotate more of the house styles?  

Absolutely! I have given up so many parcels that would be perfect if I could just turn the house to face the water!

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.