When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

A feature request topic would be nice. I know the Moles have it all planned out, but who knows homes better than the residents? We like looking at the water.

I wondered if the rational for limiting the rotation to one home was an experiment to see how residents would respond to that option. You know how things went awry with the double homes rezzing on top of each other at the start of the release. Could you imagine the problems that might have arisen if all the houses had that rotation option from the start? I would like to see 90 degree increments-- 90, 180, 270, 360. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Do you really expect this forum to ever stay on topic? 😂

Lol, no.  But I also don't expect Moles & Lindens to spend any time in this thread.  If someone (other than me, I'm not all that curious about it) were to start a thread asking why houses can't rotate more, they MIGHT get an answer from Quartz!  Posting requests for moles in this thread is a waste of your time, it's ... yes ... just Whyning (couldn't resist).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Lol, no.  But I also don't expect Moles & Lindens to spend any time in this thread.  If someone (other than me, I'm not all that curious about it) were to start a thread asking why houses can't rotate more, they MIGHT get an answer from Quartz!  Posting requests for moles in this thread is a waste of your time, it's ... yes ... just Whyning (couldn't resist).

I saw it as people making small talk to pass the time between releases, which have been excruciatingly slow today. :) 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

The land page seems to be unavailable (by that, I mean the Dashboard itself), or at least it is for me. 

I’m trying to login to the second life webpage on the alt that I’m home searching with to check if I’m having the same problem but I’m having trouble logging in at all...

12 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

The land page seems to be unavailable (by that, I mean the Dashboard itself), or at least it is for me. 

3 minutes ago, Sakura Sands said:

I’m trying to login to the second life webpage on the alt that I’m home searching with to check if I’m having the same problem but I’m having trouble logging in at all...

Same here .. I can't login 

Edited by TarraMcBain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.