Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Sometimes they get hung up until another of the same type of house is released.  That just happened, but unfortunately I got the OTHER one, and someone else snagged yours.  Ah well!  I'm actually pining for one which is attached to land, I miss having one.  But it will happen sometime.  Thanks!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mauritsss said:

Then you find a good boat spot with open view... And then you have a neighbour who likes plants more... *sighs*

blocked view.png

I love plants, but that seems a bit overkill for a water parcel, lol.. are you able to at least derender?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Outrageous and stupid, they need a house on land.

I have the opposite problem with my of my log homes.

Person across from one of them has set that entire outdoor space up to look tropical. And I know the person has a houseboat so why do this to a woodlands house???? It's so out of character with the entire area.

Baffling.

Edit: I did derender every bit of it 😄

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

I have the opposite problem with my of my log homes.

Person across from one of them has set that entire outdoor space up to look tropical. And I know the person has a houseboat so why do this to a woodlands house???? It's so out of character with the entire area.

Baffling.

Oh my that sounds ridiculous, and I am sorry. i have a great cabin on Snooker I don’t want to leave, and the neighbor put up a stark white winter tree, a purple glowing tree, and a bizarro statuary. Everything is on full bright inside and out too...so much for star gazing. I spent 30 prims blocking That side. I am sure they are not a bad person, but the decor is bad! I realize we all can’t afford the best of the best either, but to go way out of theme is cray cray to me.
I flip houses more because I am running from neighbors—more than any other reason! LOL

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grampas released last night, and slowly it filled up through the early morning. 

Dang, there are 2 spots on Cougar that I'm really interested in, and I went crazy and grabbed content packs with my hunting alt, who is now in timeout!  D'oh!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Oh my that sounds ridiculous, and I am sorry. i have a great cabin on Snooker I don’t want to leave, and the neighbor put up a stark white winter tree, a purple glowing tree, and a bizarro statuary. Everything is on full bright inside and out too...so much for star gazing. I spent 30 prims blocking That side. I am sure they are not a bad person, but the decor is bad! I realize we all can’t afford the best of the best either, but to go way out of theme is cray cray to me.
I flip houses more because I am running from neighbors—more than any other reason! LOL

I move out because of my neighbors a lot of times also. I got an extremely nice location the other week for a log home. Then, I see the guy next door out in his yard, naked. This was bad enough but the fact that he was clearly shall we say, at full mast really annoyed me. Then I noticed all the party toys and such all over the pool area and I was like - ummm no location is worth living next door to that 😛 Moved on immediately. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mauritsss said:

Then you find a good boat spot with open view... And then you have a neighbour who likes plants more... *sighs*

blocked view.png

It might just be the angle of the photo, but those trees look to me to be more than 15m above water line.  If so, I'd definitely AR it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...