When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Snooker appears to be another stalled release, where two or three homes get claimed, then no one else can get in for ages afterward. I think that's the most frustrating thing, more than getting the same home back, etc. It's getting excited that a region you have been hoping for has finally been released, then using up all your tries beating on the door after only a couple of people were allowed to claim a parcel there! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Good morning I am releasing 2 Victorians i caught overnight one in West Burnham and the other in Queens Arch.  Both are in a neighborhood setting, no water anywhere in sight 

Now neither one of them has been taken and I am afraid to click on the because I don't want to get them again ... but there could also be another wonderful Victorian also released at the same time ....   OH MY GOSH >..<  I WANT TO CLICK !!

The second one I released it was in West Burnham and that went after a few minutes .. The first one I released in Queens Arch is still in Governor Lindens ownership and there is not a Victorian on the land page..  it's stuck 

Edited by TarraMcBain

35 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Good morning I am releasing 2 Victorians i caught overnight one in West Burnham and the other in Queens Arch.  Both are in a neighborhood setting, no water anywhere in sight 

Now neither one of them has been taken and I am afraid to click on the because I don't want to get them again ... but there could also be another wonderful Victorian also released at the same time ....   OH MY GOSH >..<  I WANT TO CLICK !!

The second one I released it was in West Burnham and that went after a few minutes .. The first one I released in Queens Arch is still in Governor Lindens ownership and there is not a Victorian on the land page..  it's stuck 

vic on the page  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

vic on the page  

Yep .. okay i am a stalker .. it was the one that was stuck ..  I waited and watched ..  and as soon as that Victorian was off the LP that spot had it's new owner .. Now I hope they keep them both!  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Yep .. okay i am a stalker .. it was the one that was stuck ..  I waited and watched ..  and as soon as that Victorian was off the LP that spot had it's new owner .. Now I hope they keep them both!  

you can always check in your teleport  history    ,i always put a new  home in my pics so i can see if its  taken or not   

as i type this  ,another or same Vic  on the lp 

Edited by Atina0
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TarraMcBain said:

Ugh...I have had the Queens Arch one three times over the last 24 hours.  No more victorian tries for me, if this is going to continue.

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Ugh...I have had the Queens Arch one three times over the last 24 hours.  No more victorian tries for me, if this is going to continue.

ROFL  I got it twice and I am taking Atina0's advice and saved the LM to check to see if it is available again .. and if it is I'm not clicking 🙂  Thank you Atina0! 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.