When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In a few minutes dumping a great spot on Rainbow Atlas!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rainbow Atlas/31/90/51

It's low to water edge, big red wood and space to the left instead of a cabin--so it will work good for privacy and cabin style options, perfect sunset facing, water view is not hedged up.

My alt that got it expires tonight, so I am gonna have to let it go...very nice place! 

:)

• Like 3

I took 3 alts back to basic yesterday.  No more GoH for me.  Still can't decide between my Vic or my Trad.  I might go another month before I decide. And I still have a nice log cabin in Handover that I will let go of soon and knock that alt back to basic.

• Like 8

I just got a home in Whitehall, it is such a new region, that all parcels still have the red tags on! It's really an amazing place, lots of trees, flowers and little paths, well done Moles!!!

Since there's still undeveloped land (or the Linden sea actually!!!), it gives you the feeling of having reached the end of the world... After all this speech: Whitehall relased and my plots unclaimed...

Edited by Elena Core
I was missing one verb
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, WriterJackRousseau said:

How does one claim land? I am in whitehall.

You have to be Premium.  You can go here to claim a home, however the system picks the home for you after you choose what theme you want.  No guarantee you will get a parcel in Whitehall.  Could be another region.

https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/land-selection.php

• Like 2

I just picked up a Whitehall parcel, right on the edge of the Linden sea as my backyard. There are still quite a few homes not claimed. I wonder if people have abandoned if they see the red text floating in the air? Just a reminder all you have to do, click on About Land - Objects - Owned by Others - Return. Wait a minute or two and select a different log home. Red text vanishes.

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

I just picked up a Whitehall parcel, right on the edge of the Linden sea as my backyard. There are still quite a few homes not claimed. I wonder if people have abandoned if they see the red text floating in the air? Just a reminder all you have to do, click on About Land - Objects - Owned by Others - Return. Wait a minute or two and select a different log home. Red text vanishes.

Hello neighbour :) 

• Like 3

I just had a look at Whitehall and there are still plenty of parcels available, including several on a small patch of water. The region is mostly land, not water, but it's very nice with winding roads and hills. It felt more rustic to me than many of the others I've visited. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.